Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[DXII]
I'm your fan sleep _O_
EZ KIDS GO SLEEP SLEEP, I go in sleep also cause I ez kid _O_

Haunter, are you enjoying in this clan?
GL agein
People still brag about duels? Oh no..
(03-09-2017, 08:47 AM)Finisha Wrote: People still brag about duels? Oh no..
yes still , and i arn't arrogant if you think that i'v posted thos pics to show off , You are wrong 
Post it to proof that Sleep is nothin and to stop his own lies on this Topic
PS:if you do want to kill a player , and he keep run and avoids using cmds , The only solution is duel to rage on him with no Mercy (lmfao sleep)
these "best" new boys are on the same level as the average sa-mp player back in the day.
[Image: Bv778Dl.gif]
Im doing this now lol xD
(03-09-2017, 05:33 AM)sau Wrote: I'm your fan sleep _O_
EZ KIDS GO SLEEP SLEEP, I go in sleep also cause I ez kid _O_

Haunter, are you enjoying in this clan?
GL agein

Your just being a sidekick to Sleep , If you think all this hate is making me leave? No it just shows how strong we are and what much of hater you all are.

How is minou bragging? Dont you see sleep continously saying 10-0? To make some childish players shut up he did that , not to show off.
(03-09-2017, 07:12 PM)Haunter Wrote: Your just being a sidekick to Sleep , If you think all this hate is making me leave? No it just shows how strong we are and what much of hater you all are.

How is minou bragging? Dont you see sleep continously saying 10-0? To make some childish players shut up he did that , not to show off.

Refering to Sleep being childish? Last time I checked with reality, only children cheated at games :punsintended:
LOL HUNTERS I didn't mean that but nvm you spawn killed me and Dan and said its not spawn killing _O- nubs confirmed, I am still with sleep _O_
EZ Clen go sleep sleep, I also sleep sleep...

Gl again
They may or may not cheat,but you guys don't have to fill their gang topic with trash everytime.LVP always welcomed gangs/clans positively before and you guys are being toxic.Fight with each

other in game instead of forums and if you wanna criticise while wishing luck, do it in a civil way atleast.As for [DXII], Good luck!
Good speech.