Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[DXII]
It says that the video is not available  :'(
(03-06-2017, 10:17 AM)Jibin Wrote: Is this "Minou" the same guy who once was JOKER trial, if so he is a GOD DAMN PRO

Good Luck ;)

I seriously like the radio channel in the video. If its your video, and the radio channel isnt serversided. Do you mind sharing the URL?
(03-05-2017, 10:08 PM)[DXII]Minou Wrote: we have Maked you

[Image: facepalm.jpg]
(03-06-2017, 02:48 PM)weeknd Wrote: I seriously like the radio channel in the video. If its your video, and the radio channel isnt serversided. Do you mind sharing the URL?

http://7619.live.streamtheworld.com/977_HITS_SC
great topic guys, 10/10
(03-06-2017, 03:00 PM)Umair Wrote: [quote='[DXII]Minou' pid='478229' dateline='1488748131']
we have Maked you

So you are just Jumping around this Topic , checking The errors in each word of any User
then post it here with this pic
[Image: facepalm.jpg]
gg , i Liked you Already !
thankyou =)
(03-05-2017, 10:08 PM)[DXII]Minou Wrote:
(03-05-2017, 04:33 PM)Finisha Wrote: I may have founded this clan with PiJee, but having read my own words in the clan introduction and looking at the members list, I feel ashamed that I once founded the clan. Remove my words, add yours. How un-original.

Feeling shame because you saw The Members list of Your own clan since a year , well Your name just removed.

(03-05-2017, 05:54 PM)(R2D)Sleep Wrote: Clen made out of players that got denied from R2D and ex-hackers. Gl ez clan 10-0 anytime, ilyes aimbot.
Go sleep sleep kids.

Actually i didn't post this Topic to Fight with you people But i gonna respond on Your effensive and careless Reply
You the one who got Demoted 2 times for abusing against newbies , and got ban 3 times or more in FFs for hillarious reasons.
And about the members , you can't do a shit with them ,  come on we have Made you a joke in FFs , so you start crying about aimboting and shit .
Stay behind your Pc screen like a good boy , and don't post such lies like this.

Rofl ez kid I'll end you anytime 10-0, also stop lying, go sleep sleep ez kid.
lol
i have just heard that you are 13 years old , (ROFL) Im sorry if i hurt your feelings boy
plus i won't reply on Your Childish style anymore

PS: PM me when you GROW UP.
(03-06-2017, 11:34 AM)[DXII]Minou Wrote:
(03-06-2017, 10:17 AM)Jibin Wrote: Is this "Minou" the same guy who once was JOKER trial, if so he is a GOD DAMN PRO

Good Luck ;)

Thanks for commendatory , i Do understand why Are you Sharing my name and talking in my back in Lw and same here
but guess whats the answer , You got kicked from JOKER for the same reason That i got kicked with, Congratz pal
Get another/new Subject to talk about with me , or Don't reply at all.

LMFAO  _O- _O-