Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[DXII]
[DXII] is Officially CLosed.
Welcome and Good luck !
welcome be da best gl guys ;)
Welcome To LVP . And GoodLuck :)
I may have founded this clan with PiJee, but having read my own words in the clan introduction and looking at the members list, I feel ashamed that I once founded the clan. Remove my words, add yours. How un-original.
Clen made out of players that got denied from R2D and ex-hackers. Gl ez clan 10-0 anytime, ilyes aimbot.
Go sleep sleep kids.
GL Again.
(03-05-2017, 05:54 PM)(R2D)Sleep Wrote: Clen made out of players that got denied from R2D and ex-hackers. Gl ez clan 10-0 anytime, ilyes aimbot.
Go sleep sleep kids.

_O- _O_ I've started liking you Sleep :) I ready to go sleep sleep!

GL DXII :)
(03-05-2017, 05:54 PM)(R2D)Sleep Wrote: Clen made out of players that got denied from R2D and ex-hackers. Gl ez clan 10-0 anytime, ilyes aimbot.
Go sleep sleep kids.

What a Hater...
Gets raped in game undercover and comes to the forum and starts crying , use /report in game lol why you saying shit here?
(03-05-2017, 04:33 PM)Finisha Wrote: I may have founded this clan with PiJee, but having read my own words in the clan introduction and looking at the members list, I feel ashamed that I once founded the clan. Remove my words, add yours. How un-original.

Feeling shame because you saw The Members list of Your own clan since a year , well Your name just removed.

Go sleep sleep kids.

Actually i didn't post this Topic to Fight with you people But i gonna respond on Your effensive and careless Reply
You the one who got Demoted 2 times for abusing against newbies , and got ban 3 times or more in FFs for hillarious reasons.
And about the members , you can't do a shit with them ,  come on we have Made you a joke in FFs , so you start crying about aimboting and shit .
Stay behind your Pc screen like a good boy , and don't post such lies like this.