Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] LVP Tournament 1/8 Final
I would like to present you other things that will be in this Event. Every match will be recorded, and after that uploaded on Youtube.

System of the playing will be knockout. Try to come on the server 15-20 minutes before the match. 15-20 minutes would be enough for warmup. The player who gets ban from the server is automatically disqualified from the tournament. 2 shot will not be allowed on RW, C bug is allowed.

The delay of the match is allowed only once. If the enemy team agrees to delay.

It will be 5 round RW, 5 round WW. You have to consider that if you want to qualify to the next round you have to win in both RW/WW. If the result is a tie. You'll play again.
  • RW: SAWN-OFF SHOTGUN, MICRO SMG ( UZI )
  • WW: DESERT EAGLE, SHOTGUN
NOTE
All times have been calculated in London time UTC +0. If you have any trouble regarding the time differences, feel
free to contact me.
To make this easier with time use this site:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/c...000&p1=136

[Image: fMnrwYt.jpg]
[Image: XvD1G2a.jpg]
[Image: kFWCdng.jpg]
Good luck Again guys (sonic u ez) :)
lol once more Good Luck Guys! :)
Zarko plz go ez on me plz :)  :D
I cant do 11 at night it is way too late for me . 

Morning time will be better . I am free 4 to 6.pm
(12-30-2016, 10:59 PM)Haunter Wrote: I cant do 11 at night it is way too late for me . 

Hello Haunter

You have to contact your opponent, and agree to other time schedule for the playing. When you finish everything, both of you have to confirm that. Doesn't matter where here/pm. After that I'll change this automaticly.

If he doesn't respond to your message before the tournament. Time schedule for playing will remain the same. I hope so that you will reach an agreement.
(12-31-2016, 02:28 AM)Edz Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 10:59 PM)Haunter Wrote: I cant do 11 at night it is way too late for me . 

Hello Haunter

You have to contact your opponent, and agree to other time schedule for the playing. When you finish everything, both of you have to confirm that. Doesn't matter where here/pm. After that I'll change this automaticly.

If he doesn't respond to your message before the tournament. Time schedule for playing will remain the same. I hope so that you will reach an agreement.

Dont you know this person is inactive i dont even think he will come tbh and i have to go to school i cant do this otherwise and i have got no interest in staying this awake at nights every match.

However i will try to contact him .
If he doesnt respond then you may take me out.
Jasmine ?? Gosh help . Okay , will do ma best .
Lol and the others ? We cant join?
(12-31-2016, 03:19 PM)ouday Wrote: Lol and the others ? We cant join?

All spots are taken.