Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] LVP Tournament 1/8 Final
Guys, I am very sorry but I cannot participate in this tournament anymore as my laptop is broken, RIP and I think I won't be able get a new one any soon either (no money) so I would be leaving samp. Good bye...
(01-04-2017, 09:49 AM)Death$tar Wrote: Guys, I am very sorry but I cannot participate in this tournament anymore as my laptop is broken, RIP and I think I won't be able get a new one any soon either (no money) so I would be leaving samp. Good bye...
:(
(01-04-2017, 09:49 AM)Death$tar Wrote: Guys, I am very sorry but I cannot participate in this tournament anymore as my laptop is broken, RIP and I think I won't be able get a new one any soon either (no money) so I would be leaving samp. Good bye...

Damn i was preparing for a tough competition and i really hate easy wins... So Repair that shit and get your ass in SAMP again noob.
I'll be busy with rl in the up-coming days and will not be able to take part in this tournament.
I heartily apologize for the difficulty/trouble caused because of me (if any). I wish this tournament and the participants, All the best.
I'm ready for the next tournament :p
Practically it will be a big problem. In the next tournament which will probably beĀ in Summer, do not participate for tournament if you can't separate 20 minutes for game.

See ya next weekend
(12-31-2016, 06:01 PM)Jasmine Wrote: XD oh saba please go ez on me :P

stfu, ok I will go ez you are a girl, and I will go ez cos I am GENTLEMAN :D
We all know the british rule that british flag will be bown by ya'all.
I just dueled Xilent, he won. Good luck to all those left in the tournament! :)
I would like to inform all of you, 1/8 final of LVP tournament is finally over. To be honest I'm not satisfied. I understand you all, that you have other obligations in addition to this. I understand that you've had to wait the weekend to play your match. But never mind, we will not look into the past, let's look at the future.

First of all I would like to thank [Image: 8nffcR0.png][SWK]Shark1906, [Image: KMXOYer.png][BB]Lash, [Image: 9mw50Ld.png][187]LukaZ, [Image: haVOhhJ.png]Sebastian, [Image: izIAfXK.png]Jibin, [Image: j2BLWqE.png][BB]DoctorG, [Image: j2BLWqE.png](R2D)Zarko, [Image: PVFD21u.png]Haunter who were part of this event. Also congratulations to the players who made it into 1/4 finals

Schedule time of 1/4 final will be tomorrow.