Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] LVP Tournament ?
[Image: hfsGP0V.png]
LVP TOURNAMENT 

Hello guys,

I'm planning on organizing a LVP tournament. I would like to know how many of you are interested for this kind of tournament It would be based on RW and WW. The possible awards would be VIPs. To be honest i don't have so much experience in this. If someone wants to help, it would be great. I want to see your ideas about this event.

[Image: mpmIEhI.png] I would like to inform all of you who will participate in this tournament. Tournament will start in January for several reasons. One of them are the upcoming holidays. One thing for sure the tournament will take place. I hope that this will not be a problem for anyone here. I think this is the best way for everyone here to enjoy the Holidays.

Everyone who would like to participate sign up now! Max 16 players

App should look like:
  1. Nickname (Your nickname):
  2. Location & time zone ( Country & GMT ): 

1. [Image: 9mw50Ld.png][187]LukaZ 
  2. [Image: PVFD21u.png]Haunter
  3. [Image: s1XNmt9.png][SWK]Currode
  4. [Image: m4CfnT3.png](Jasmine)
  5. [Image: Rb5CYni.png][BB]Ricky92
  6. [Image: 8nffcR0.png][SWK]Shark1906
  7. [Image: izIAfXK.png]Jibin
  8. [Image: q9HAB4w.png][InC]S0n1c
  9. [Image: D3iEsOJ.png]]CP]zeXo_
  10. [Image: haVOhhJ.png] Sebastian
  11. [Image: S5dSAGz.png][BB]QUIPT
  12. [Image: j2BLWqE.png][BB]Xilent
  13. [Image: j2BLWqE.png](R2D)Zarko
  14. [Image: j2BLWqE.png][BB]DoctorG
  15. [Image: KMXOYer.png][BB]Lash
  16. [Image: EyziFoQ.png][V]BrainDeadGamer

[Image: wyjAPcZ.gif]

Sure nice idea would you like to specify it more as to when it happens. Who is holding it (who gives the vip) . Is it gang fights or 1on1 . When its happning. Based on my view i'd like it to be a non-gang tournament as we already had one. perhaps we can chooose a partner? 2v2 is nice IMO there should be a walk weaponer and  a running weapon player aa you said you want it both ways. we could have 1 rw round and one ww round. feel free to object this i said what i prefere.
Great Idea, but IDK how will it end.
I HOPE it will be a successful Event. Good Luck! :)
(12-11-2016, 03:38 PM)Haunter Wrote: Sure nice idea would you like to specify it more as to when it happens. Who is holding it (who gives the vip) . Is it gang fights or 1on1 . When its happning. Based on my view i'd like it to be a non-gang tournament as we already had one. perhaps we can chooose a partner? 2v2 is nice IMO there should be a walk weaponer and  a running weapon player aa you said you want it both ways. we could have 1 rw round and one ww round. feel free to object this i said what i prefere.

It will be 1on1 not gang fights. I'll pay VIPs for the first three places.
Sounds cool!

If you'd like any help or have ideas that us admins can help with, please say so :)

P.s. Sweet graphics. If you'd like to incorporate the LVP Christmas logo, feel free to do so. Higher res image:
[Image: qxMRisA.png]
LVP Tournament!?!?! 

Oh dear, I'm hyped!!!!!
I'd love to participate. Good idea Edz. Let's make it happen :)
I'm in, 1 vs 1 only please!.
If its RW and WW then every fighting style should be allowed, I am in
I hope this one works out and QUITPT's doesn't lel