Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A trials !
To whomever trailed Assassin:

Just a heads up, he is a known hacker. He's been banned from the Server several times. He has said he has gone clean, In some way I believe him, although, other gangs might catch drift and not like. I've experienced several bad gangs, including LVF, and I don't want B&A to turn into the "noob" gang for having a former lamer with them. ('Flamed for being a hacker gang' although we already are to many :+ (cl0wned) but to have an actual former hacker amongst us would do it.)

5 cl0wns were called hacker today :D

I don't know what you guys think, but I don't really care if he stays or not. It's not up to me, and if he stays Good for him :) he's an alright kid sometimes, but, I must warn you.

http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=2534.0

By the way, he was found to be Timmy, and was banned from the server. When Peter moved the server, the ban list was left behind. Everyone was allowed back in.

~Overdosed

and @ QwErTy:

I bought a Xbox360 Controller for PC, used it for 2hrs, and said fuck it.

'Key board and Mouse FTW!!! :+'

I could also tell Mercy was using auto-aim. His aim kept coming off of the person he was FC-ing, and hitting Tomozj and I, I was standing next to him. :)

Cheers-
Holy shit, he's out.
Didn't know that, was just fighting with that guy and Fire told me he was good so I took care and went for a 1v1.

Thx over :D

And I saw No_Mercy getting banned yesterday!
agree with turkey......kick his ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ban = kick from B&A imo, if gives us a bad name.

Oh, and that Assassin dude, it is that timmy serbian guy, he confirmed it the other day. He tried for moderator with Pug so I just basically told him to F off as it's a lost cause, so I guess he's going for what he believes is the next best thing. No way will I let him join B&A. :+

Hacker&Noob&Cheater&Flamer&Liar.

End of. I guess you understand anyway but hey I like mean posts.  :Y)
(09-06-2007, 05:13 PM)tomozj link Wrote:Ban = kick from B&A imo, if gives us a bad name.

Oh, and that Assassin dude, it is that timmy serbian guy, he confirmed it the other day. He tried for moderator with Pug so I just basically told him to F off as it's a lost cause, so I guess he's going for what he believes is the next best thing. No way will I let him join B&A. :+

Hacker&Noob&Cheater&Flamer&Liar.

End of. I guess you understand anyway but hey I like mean posts.  :Y)
:O ! Liar :O ! , what did he lied about ?  :o
(09-06-2007, 05:56 PM)azerty link Wrote::O ! Liar :O ! , what did he lied about ?  :o

Being timmy.. :+
(09-06-2007, 03:11 AM)Overdosed link Wrote:To whomever trailed Assassin:

Just a heads up, he is a known hacker. He's been banned from the Server several times. He has said he has gone clean, In some way I believe him, although, other gangs might catch drift and not like. I've experienced several bad gangs, including LVF, and I don't want B&A to turn into the "noob" gang for having a former lamer with them. ('Flamed for being a hacker gang' although we already are to many :+ (cl0wned) but to have an actual former hacker amongst us would do it.)

5 cl0wns were called hacker today :D

I don't know what you guys think, but I don't really care if he stays or not. It's not up to me, and if he stays Good for him :) he's an alright kid sometimes, but, I must warn you.

http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=2534.0

By the way, he was found to be Timmy, and was banned from the server. When Peter moved the server, the ban list was left behind. Everyone was allowed back in.

~Overdosed

and @ QwErTy:

I bought a Xbox360 Controller for PC, used it for 2hrs, and said fuck it.

'Key board and Mouse FTW!!! :+'

I could also tell Mercy was using auto-aim. His aim kept coming off of the person he was FC-ing, and hitting Tomozj and I, I was standing next to him. :)

Cheers-

i have a xbox360 remote how i do  use it ?
Plug it into your USB port, and I will send you a link to the software download, it sucks though. You cannot change the camera angel :S

~Overdosed
Ralot joined now [HC4L] just wanna  annunciate it.....
Yea I saw, thanks for annunciating

:P