Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A trials !
ive found 2 new good players :
Ralot , not in a gang , never been
Daniel , ex-Ct he onli has been 1 week in CT
Ralot is a little better than Daniel so plz B&A leaders chek them
thx
Daniel is a total noob and an asshole.
He said many times racisting things to me and he is even worse than Grove.
He is shipshooting and camping on roofs with sniper and shoots shipidlers, watches 1v1's and then when some1 has left like 10 hp he goes in and "steals" the kill, also is fighting inside buildings.
A big NO to Daniel
I don't know Ralot but I guess he is ok.
Ralot is now on trail  :+
(07-15-2007, 10:41 AM)Turkey link Wrote: Daniel is a total noob and an asshole.
He said many times racisting things to me and he is even worse than Grove.
He is shipshooting and camping on roofs with sniper and shoots shipidlers, watches 1v1's and then when some1 has left like 10 hp he goes in and "steals" the kill, also is fighting inside buildings.
A big NO to Daniel
I don't know Ralot but I guess he is ok.
Evr1 can change of attitude, i think we should set him in trials he is nice to me and other players.
Turkey u should give him a chance by being nice to him , if he continues racists insultes to you we ban him
About all the other lamings we will have to teach him how to play B&A hooligan style :+ =)

And ive found a new player : OGJ okay maybie he sux but i can train him =)
Daniel + Honny are friend, maybe let them join both D:
(07-15-2007, 12:33 PM)JUTD link Wrote: Daniel + Honny are friend, maybe let them join both D:
okay its true that they are good but
1) they can be spy's
2) ex-Ct
3)i heard complains about racism ( for daniel )

and i think we should recruit : Dcreations
its a nice guy and he is skilled :)
And wait with Daniel&Honny
Well Daniel and Honny?lmao not with me.. They are both just childish and not flexible enough
And about DCCreations he also said racisting things once and got banned xDays for that, I think he learned his lesson, lol.
And Daniel isn't nice to other players. Honny was / is O&B and even them werent happy with him.
(07-15-2007, 04:29 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Well Daniel and Honny?lmao not with me.. They are both just childish and not flexible enough
And about DCCreations he also said racisting things once and got banned xDays for that, I think he learned his lesson, lol.
And Daniel isn't nice to other players. Honny was / is O&B and even them werent happy with him.
ok lets wait with them :)
thc is good , and hes a nice player that wants to join B&A
and truls must be in trials hes online almost evry day
And deman is good too =)
Nah Truls must be under full! :+
yeah plz any b&A leaders set [NW]TRULS in trial and then in soldier's :)
And forget about roguearrow i asked him if he want's to join B&A and he told me that he doesn't want's
and plz set thc in trials hes good  :)