Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[IDEA] Regulars Room
Well I like tj's idea abut the games only i think its hard to make.
Like the gambling pool tables and atari/sega machines. (they are 1 player)
It would be fun to have a games hall there, but others would be missing out.
I think this room would be a LVP unique think and a real server asset!
What about adding some kind of " fightclub room "  there? Or that boxing thingy :P
Would be fun hehe
(09-02-2007, 11:54 PM)Turkey link Wrote:What about adding some kind of " fightclub room "  there? Or that boxing thingy :P
Would be fun hehe

How about a shooting range with moving targets?!?11oneone  :o
Or a skatepark with BMX bikes!
Why not Have A whole Fair Ground with Working and Moving Rollercoasters and Ferris Wheels...

(09-02-2007, 10:27 PM)tomozj link Wrote:But if you say it's pointless, what's the point of your gang base room on the coldthugz server? :+

There Isnt. It Dosn't Get used. But at the time I thought it would...

But, Like I said before, Unless This room has some Nice Features About it, Other than Just pickups, Players Will Probobly stop Using it after a few Days...
I like to hang out at rooms  :7

Still I think its a good idea. Another spot to kick it  :+
What about adding a feature that the guys, who haven't the xx hours yet, to join the Room and let them take a look for 10 seconds each xx mins/connect. ( Maybe some id+name protect or smth dunno)
They get in, look around xx seconds and then spawn outdoor or something..that might attract people to stay in the server when they see such a nice thing.

I don't know if its possible to realize that. ;)

And Grove lets stay abit realistic
Grove is partially right, the room won't be used if it only has some spawn guns, it must have soemthing fresh, new and inventive for people to keep using it constantly and making players want to get more hours in order to also have the same privalege as the regulars do.

Btw ferris wheel FTW  >:)  :w
(09-03-2007, 12:40 AM)Hector link Wrote:How about a shooting range with moving targets?!?11oneone  :o

That's unfortunately not possible, because altered object positions are clientside ;(

(if it wasn't we could have lots of cool stuff, such as a driving school like single player (checks how many cones you've hit) and the ghost town somewhere in the desert could be a very large shooting range with targets and so on :P)
(09-05-2007, 08:36 PM)Chillosophy link Wrote:That's unfortunately not possible, because altered object positions are clientside ;(

(if it wasn't we could have lots of cool stuff, such as a driving school like single player (checks how many cones you've hit) and the ghost town somewhere in the desert could be a very large shooting range with targets and so on :P)

Now that would own and be perfect for the room...

But........

As you said it's not possible  ;(