Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Here some pictures that I took yesterday: (were some bad ones, these are all the good ones).

[Image: samp402wl7.png]

[Image: samp408py1.png]

[Image: samp407yn3.png]

[Image: samp410fe5.png]
Looking good, thanks allot estroe
Unfortunately, I have some bad news concerning one of your members.
Very recently on LVP, I had a number of properties, and a member of yours, 'Niceguy,' bought a couple of my properties in quick succession. Sure, nothing wrong with that, so I teleport to him to teach him a thing or two. Now, he has Fort Carson, and I have armour.
He drives on his bike down into the mine, where a small chase ensues.
We both end up on foot, running in circles shooting at each other- I was winning the fight, and he runs into one of those small wirey cars (Bandito) and decides to driveby me.
He did take out all my armour and half my health in the driveby before I managed to taxi whilst getting shot.
[Image: 66bu15x.png]

I'd like for you to at least approach him on the matter. I don't care if you give him a warning, I don't care if you kick him, I don't even care if you let him off the hook- it's your decision, but I'm just bringing this to your attention. I know a few B&A members, and they don't seem to be the kind to resort to a drive-by when fighting a losing battle.

Thanks for your attention.
Hmm, Niceguy is just on trial, we were already keeping a close eye on him due to some other complaints about him.
I'm sure this will be dealt with by one of the leaders.

Salvo
No one added me to Trial cl0wns :(

:D

You fat cl0wns!!! :+

:x
(08-22-2007, 11:11 AM)Overdosed link Wrote:No one added me to Trial cl0wns :(

Well this Thread is outdated.
In our own Subforum here, you are sure in the " Memberlist " Thread listed up under Trials.  :D

And to Maddolis.
In my Opinion, when you teleport to someone to kill him/her, you are not better than anyone Drivebying.
Also as Salvo said, Niceguy is just a Trial, that means he is learning how to handle as a Clown.
I'll talk that out with Buhu and Ronald.
Thanks for the Report.
(08-22-2007, 11:11 AM)Overdosed link Wrote:No one added me to Trial cl0wns :(

went from a co-founder/leader of a clan, to a trail clown..
(08-22-2007, 01:18 PM)theInfamous link Wrote:went from a co-founder/leader of a clan, to a trail clown..

And in this case that's a step up. 8)7
(08-22-2007, 12:42 PM)Turkey link Wrote:In my Opinion, when you teleport to someone to kill him/her, you are not better than anyone Drivebying.

He was on a bike and I was on him- after teleporting, a 2 minute chase w/no weap firing ensued, and then the fighting commenced.
And teleporting happens all the time- in gang wars, for instance. The person playing the game should always be ready.
yo clowns  :D