Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Delete/Lock Please
[modbreak]Buying games ftw. You get a free manual. :>[/modbreak]
[modbreak]Also when you buy games legally you get a free case![/modbreak]
Keep it legal.
(08-22-2007, 02:03 AM)tomozj link Wrote: Keep it legal.

lol tomozj  :7
hehe...*thinks* now how did i know that was gonna happen......

anyways I tryed to reffer some people to the LVF (and some other gangs) but i dont think they had interest (or maby they did and i havent seen any thing)...but I think your gang is lookin good so far...if any LVF are on i may take you on a chase or even a race just to have some fun...who knows?

altho Ill warn you now...thiers a high possibility that someone that is unfortunate well...see my signature for the details...it explains it a bit better i think... O-)
(08-22-2007, 04:24 AM)James link Wrote: altho Ill warn you now...thiers a high possibility that someone that is unfortunate well...see my signature for the details...it explains it a bit better i think... O-)

don't get it..

about LVF, i rolled with some of it's members awhile ago before the server crashed..  :(
they're level headed players.. hope this gang sticks around..
did you read my signature? and follow its instructions?
(08-22-2007, 05:23 AM)James link Wrote: did you read my signature? and follow its instructions?

lol james, I don't want be mean, but I think that your rather need a 300-man police force to get those thugs; if you're talking about ct  :) ;)

and tomo, i knew that an admin would come by just to modify those replies about 'illegal gaming' up there :P and it's true, i download everything, and nobody can change that;) unless the fbi or something storms into my house and find out  :P
(08-22-2007, 06:29 AM)theInfamous link Wrote: lol james, I don't want be mean, but I think that your rather need a 300-man police force to get those thugs; if you're talking about ct  :) ;)

that's damn right.. :) hey, been a long time since i've seen you ingame Infamous, how's LVF? :)
lol infamous