Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Delete/Lock Please
Just because you aren't the only one who did it, doesn't make it any better. If the other people who did it were in our gang, though, please PM me with their names.
Hey... how about I help your clan fall apart by shaming you all with deagle kills?

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
How about you help everyone out by getting the f out of this thread. Of course you killed us. You were disguised as your brother, who was a member of our gang. Why would we shoot back. Now don't spam again and leave.
(08-20-2007, 01:53 AM)El_Guerrero link Wrote: How about you help everyone out by getting the f out of this thread. Of course you killed us. You were disguised as your brother, who was a member of our gang. Why would we shoot back. Now don't spam again and leave.

I R laffin at j00 ^

You TRIED to fight back son.

See ya ingame then, peace.
lol they most of them are CT isn't right?
(08-20-2007, 08:34 AM)DCreations link Wrote: lol they most of them are CT isn't right?

!?

What do U mean with that  }:|
(08-20-2007, 08:34 AM)DCreations link Wrote: lol they most of them are CT isn't right?

i actually don't understand what this means? did you mean to say, then most of them are CT right? i don't get it..
anyways.. just dropping by.. cheers LVF.. ;)
why infamous? why?
just :D
After some discussion between Infamous and I, we decided to let Reeves go.