Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Gang War
lol we never helped you at all?
You did :+
I asked RBOMB to help us as we had 6 and they had 10. So 9-10 looked more fair to me. And as we didn't shot you and you didn't shot us.. that quite looks like helping to me :+
Problem is. With this lagg, like 3 of CT shot more ppl of the gang then the enemies :/
Anyway: I thought allready cuz after i killed 3 of u guys, Ronnie shot me in the back :/
After that when i was close to the base he also ran me over and just parked his car on me until i died, with 1% health left he drove away, got out and shot me :/
Heh, it's nice to see B&A/CT fighting again like the old days. Heh.

I know that creating a WHOLE new topic might seem like like too much for one win, but it's only a little one.. :+ (How does that make sense?  O+ )

Anyway. Just play along nicely my children. :X
Makaveli the point is that it was a nice " friendly " gangwar  ;)  :+
I don't like the word friendly cuz I got run over and someone kept his car on me :/ From a enemygang. Also i had one lucky round where i killed 3 of u in a row, but then someone shot me in the back :/

grtz
(07-20-2007, 08:56 AM)Makaveli link Wrote: I don't like the word friendly cuz I got run over and someone kept his car on me :/ From a enemygang. Also i had one lucky round where i killed 3 of u in a row, but then someone shot me in the back :/

grtz
okay then not a " friendly " gangwar but its still a good gangwar =)
if i would be there i could owns you all 10 :P =)
Grove maybe change your fucking niveau.
(07-20-2007, 05:30 AM)azerty link Wrote: Makaveli the point is that it was a nice " friendly " gangwar  ;)  :+

Well, A laggy server, OnB winning for once and Opening a new topic, Makaveli getting ran over, I seriously doubt that is Freindly, That Just prooves How far you guys take a little game, I used to be like that :S
Used to be, I wouldn't be surprised if you were the same baby back in the day, complaning about everything, etc etc.

Takes a lot for someone to grow up grove, look it up, i'm sure theres methods to help you.

Useless post i know, but he gets on my tits. As pathetic as it sounds, as it's only a few words over the internet, but it's so persistent.