Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Gang War
Today it was CT vs B&A and OnB, it was a good fight, CT go beaten while B&A got the job done  :+

-Ralot-
And u post for  1 thing like that? :/ I wouldn't be so proud cuz B&A got killed alot lately, yesterday u even had to make abuse of features and such.

Anyway, i'll let u be proud for this time, i guess :/ .

Congratz.. But i still dont' like fighting u guys.
erm... i was only saying it was a good match and we won, nothing personal

:+ :+ :+ :+ :+ Ralot
Lol, no shit with LVP laggy as hell. I had one round lucky that i could kill 3 of u in a row, otherwise it was warping, warping, warping...

Note: I'm not trying to start a flamewar, so my bad if it looks like it.
OMFG HAHAHAHA

Gay&a actually Won one and they open a topic for it? I heard they had to have lots of SiN to help aswell, and LVP was very laggy!

Well, Congratz gay&a, You actually won a gang war for once!

Well Its sooo rare I think a topic should be opened for it!
actually B&A didn't own OnB did u where the only B&A hangin round with OnB sayin cl0wned which is really pathetic and the server was laggy so this post is useless and shud be LOCKED. 
we don't want to start a flamewar Grove  ;)

anyway, good jobon finally beating CT again :+

we would have won if i was there :+

(07-19-2007, 08:08 PM)Grove link Wrote: OMFG HAHAHAHA

Gay&a actually Won one and they open a topic for it? I heard they had to have lots of SiN to help aswell, and LVP was very laggy!

Well, Congratz gay&a, You actually won a gang war for once!

Well Its sooo rare I think a topic should be opened for it!

Do you really always have to start saying stuff to start a flamewar?

Anyways, the server was laggy indeed, was warping with me a lot too. Although that I had luck and killed a lot of people :P
I owned them on irc too  >:) >:)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
14 s0mb0dy murdered4 ColdThugz 14with a 4 Pink Dildo 12-----4 s0mb0dy 14has killed4 8 people
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Owyeah?  :+

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!. THE B&A h00ligans Cl0wned another ColdThug...
:+
* s0mb0dy was kicked by Makaveli (Pwned :P)

Anyway, I just heard from my m8 Alpha that They fought u ever that together with UvH?