Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Confirm pls
Please dont lock this topic until peter Confirms if i am Banned for life, and if not how long am i banned for?  :r
Read this first

Let's see...
When there "isn't" an admin online, misbehaving ingame, driving cars up to the ship constantly.
Warned/jailed/kicked many times for this...
Somehow you don't know where to stop, so we stop you.

And did I forgot to mention your crew (Mainly Peter) insults at IRC?

In my opinion: At least a week ban, and your last unban.
If you screw it up again, not our problem. We have better things to do.

But we'll wait till Peter drops by and see what he has to say.
Not that he banned you, but ok, you want Peter, you get Peter :+
:( Whats with you guys and crew insults anyway. You can always insult back  :X
No, we are not that low.
But I've just read another nice chatlog, and I'm sure it won't gonna help you getting unbanned any sooner.
You are so sweet when insulting the whole crew O+
:P thats what everyone says
omg no reply?  :'(
its been 1 week already soo.......  :'(
(07-18-2007, 08:50 AM)Chaos#wolf link Wrote: :( Whats with you guys and crew insults anyway. You can always insult back  :X

Since noone replies here (again?!) I'm just taking over this ban, you've had your chance, whoever banned him.

Insulting, flaming, whatever is not allowed, you have been kicked and banned MANY times because of that now. If you cannot stop swearing then simply get away from LVP. If you think you, after being unbanned, can play nicely without any flaming, then post here and you will be unbanned two days after your post.

Up to you.
2 days! omg  :'(. ok i wont flame anymore promise! >:) but if someone flames at me im allowed to flame back right? if not then im like some kinda dog who everyone is allowed to flame at  :X btw please unban me today because tomorrow all nb are gonna be on the server and im gonna miss all the fun, and anyway my unban was supposed to be today if i am not mistaking. please dont extend it to 2 more days...  ;)
Flaming isn't tolerated full stop. If someone flames you, be the bigger man, ignore them, and report it to us. Then we'll deal with it - not you.

If you flame back, you'll start a flame-war, which never ends well.

This post applies to everyone btw, not just you.