Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Am i Banned for some reason?
Nickname: GTDRAGON[PT]
Date of the ban: 17 July 2007, around 20:00 PM GMT
Suspected Reason: Meaby because i typed /taxi in a middle of a fight
Your IP address: 84.90.154.243
Admin that banned you: Don´t know

i was playing normaly this guy atacked me i typed /taxi so i woulnd get hit and i was waiting for him to go away and i got disconnected tryed to connect again and it just hangs up there... my connecttion is GOOD because i can still connect to other servers but not this one...

please replay and tell me wats going on because i want to play
Hi there.

I think you are victim of a slow /taxi.
It could happen that your character stays for 30+ seconds at the same place, or at least, that's what other players see. That's my only explanation why you are banned for health cheat.

I don't know why you are banned so fast (Or, I think it was fast) you could also have been afk for a few moments.
I'm not the admin who banned you, so I don't know the details, but I've seen you playing on the server, your kick/ban history, and your total playing time, and I'm not convinced that you really did cheat.

So, I'm going to unban you, BUT we are still awaiting for the reaction of the admin who banned you.
i did NOT and do NOT use cheats! all i did was some guy shoot me i typed /taxi (i did not teleport i stayed there) so i woulnd get hurt by shoots and wated for him to go away if this equals a ban plz tell me so i wont do it again

and thx for the unban

oh and ill b waiting to see reaction of the admin who banned me
/taxi and /teleport are allowed, so you won't get banned for using them :)
But like I said, I think it was a slow taxi :+
I am the admin who banned you. I had gotten a report that you were banned from another server for health cheats. So i went to check on that and started a fight with you. You hadn't lost any health before you supposedly taxi'd away, which im surprised you did because you had full health and i had lost some. So i saw you standing there and was shooting at you and u were saying stuff like 'keep shooting', 'your wasting your bullets' so i got suspicious that it might be a healthcheat. So i looked if u taxi'd and since i didn't have admin at the time, i had to look on IRC to see if you had taxi'd. The IRC echo bot was having some trouble echoing so it might have skipped your taxi msg. I banned you again since i didnt see this topic so since you have been playing on the server with many deaths ill give you the benefit of the doubt and unban you.
i think u didnt understand what i said... well you try it and see for ur self when someone is shooting you type /taxi the taxi menu cames up but dont teleport! just stay with the taxi menu open and u will not be able to move and shoots wont hurt you try it for ur self thats why you didnt see any teleport eco or wat ever u said and ur shoots didnt afect me if this is equal to a ban plz tell me and ill stop oh and about the health cheat i stoped using it since sa-mp 2.0 came out and even if i had it i woulnd use it on this server anyway coz i think this is the best server around... TRY IT (also works if u type /minigames but dont start one)
I think.. , or shall I say I'm sure :+ that this is right.
If you are in a menu you can't die.

Case closed for now :)