Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Suggestions
Would it be possible to make a cruise a "mini-game" so peope sign up for cruise by typing /cruise or whatever. And it takes them and their car too a special place for cruises to start. It would save people having to teleport to each other and damaging cars etc. Its just an idea :D
(11-30-2006, 05:04 PM)Jimmy_Lemon link Wrote:Would it be possible to make a cruise a "mini-game" so peope sign up for cruise by typing /cruise or whatever. And it takes them and their car too a special place for cruises to start. It would save people having to teleport to each other and damaging cars etc. Its just an idea :D

An area where guns aren't allowed or something?
Or just like in the derby. You can't move untin start?
(11-20-2006, 01:00 PM)Peter link Wrote:There currently are about 220 vehicle's on the map. The problem with adding more vehicles has nothing to do with the server getting slower, on the contrary, it wouldn't make it any slower at all. We don't want more then 240 vehicle's and 42/43 seperate models on the server, purely because any more cause huge crashes. This is also the reason why mass-timeouts as you might note on other servers sometimes don't occur on LVP.

But; indeed, we'll be adding about 15 more vehicles, I'll think about adding them to the other towns.

but on the admin building there are around 30 useless bikes... couldnt you delete at least 20 of 'em and get some cars.
and much admins are using the health cheat when they dont have to... and its not fair if only admin can use hydras and army helicopters...
(12-18-2006, 10:27 PM)madness link Wrote:but on the admin building there are around 30 useless bikes... couldnt you delete at least 20 of 'em and get some cars.
and much admins are using the health cheat when they dont have to... and its not fair if only admin can use hydras and army helicopters...

On the admin building there are 2 hydra's.
Also 4 admin bike, en 6 public bike's. (If i'm correct ;)).
The adminvehicles may not be abused, we don't combat with it to players. Since that's just unfair.
Also we don't have godmode anymore, so it's not even possible to put that on, maybe just aim better ;).
This belongs in the complaints section btw :).
You should get more mods.
Like me (Y)
haha :D

(12-18-2006, 10:27 PM)madness link Wrote:but on the admin building there are around 30 useless bikes... couldnt you delete at least 20 of 'em and get some cars.

You think it's unfair, i don't.
Admins are doing a job ingame, keeping the rules, searching for cheaters, in that there is a lot of time involved.
So.... Admins then may don't have special vehicles?
I think you have to think further....

Boeing
(12-20-2006, 01:27 PM)Kecin link Wrote:On the admin building there are 2 hydra's.
Also 4 admin bike, en 6 public bike's. (If i'm correct ;)).
The adminvehicles may not be abused, we don't combat with it to players. Since that's just unfair.
Also we don't have godmode anymore, so it's not even possible to put that on, maybe just aim better ;).
This belongs in the complaints section btw :).

sorry for puttin this in the wrong topic but maybe you, Kecin, dont challenge players with admin vehicles, but, believe me, there are admins who do.

and the admin vehicles, could they be used for other purposes than fights??? i think you should just make it available for every1 or just delete 'em for more vehicles.
Maybe just disable the weapons on those vehicles...
(12-24-2006, 12:41 AM)Lee link Wrote:Maybe just disable the weapons on those vehicles...
Good point. Don't know if its possible.
Can somthing be done about the fact of when you re-connect, you always start of with a desert eagel :( its a new bug because u always used to start off with cool span weapons that u had bought from the last time u connected!! and can there also be more boats around L.V so we can start having boat cruises???

Thx
Grove!