Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Suggestions
What is this topic about?

You can use this topic to post your Suggestions about the Gamemode.
So if you have any suggestion, feel free to post it in here!

Try to use proper English so everyone can understand you properly!
On the minigame madness server they have:
That it's only allowed and possible to kill within the strip, the highway is the border.

I liked this alot, because you had a place where you could kill if you wanted, if you wanted to RPG you just wouldn't enter the area (sometimes you had to, too buy props).

Not really a suggestion but a question: where did all the vehichles in the small towns outside LV go? I know a lot of cars make the server slower but while you drive around in the rural area and your car break down it is very usefull when there is a car in the area.

And of course some new properties are always fun. I know a few locations if you want to add some.

Btw, I am really looking forward to LV Playground 3.0. Your blog looks good Peter.
(11-19-2006, 09:54 PM)Stef link Wrote:Not really a suggestion but a question: where did all the vehichles in the small towns outside LV go? I know a lot of cars make the server slower but while you drive around in the rural area and your car break down it is very usefull when there is a car in the area.

And of course some new properties are always fun. I know a few locations if you want to add some.

Btw, I am really looking forward to LV Playground 3.0. Your blog looks good Peter.

There currently are about 220 vehicle's on the map. The problem with adding more vehicles has nothing to do with the server getting slower, on the contrary, it wouldn't make it any slower at all. We don't want more then 240 vehicle's and 42/43 seperate models on the server, purely because any more cause huge crashes. This is also the reason why mass-timeouts as you might note on other servers sometimes don't occur on LVP.

But; indeed, we'll be adding about 15 more vehicles, I'll think about adding them to the other towns.
New suggestions: As a gang/group we sometimes like to get the same skin (same thing as the clowns do), but there are over 220 and the bodyguard skin which I used in my movie (and which we use a lot) is skin 143. You have to go through all those skins to pick this one and that takes a pretty amount of time. Is there a possibility to create a command like /chooseskin [skinid]?
There is already a /savechar command for that :) Select your skin, and type /savechar, that'll do the trick.
(11-21-2006, 10:24 PM)Fireburn link Wrote:There is already a /savechar command for that :) Select your skin, and type /savechar, that'll do the trick.

Does this work now? :)
Yes, Peter fixed the code :) So only /login is needed now.
I guess Badeend broke it before it ever came online :P Or, shall we blame FiXeR again, like we always do?
Yeah, i guess FiXeR broke it :P
Suggestion: Increase time between each export (allocated time to deliver)

Well, i tested it with a [GoT]Dennis and we got into a stretch as soon as it said and we teleported to the tune1 location, (closest we could think of), we drove straight to the harbor and couldnt make it in time to export it.

Even with teleporting to a close location we couldn't make it, could ya possibly increase the time?