Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

WINDOWS XP BLUE ERROR !!!!!
(07-04-2008, 10:25 AM)ayam link Wrote: That corrupted file, the solution is reformat the HD.
ofc...

Or just pull out your HDD, insert it into an working PC, and let it check for errors.

-oost 8)
have you ever read what it actually says?

8) my computer gets it so often I can practically recite it by heart (not word perfect).

Quote:[glow=blue,2,300]... If this is the first time you've seen this error screen, restart your computer. If you get it again, follow these steps:

Check to make sure any new hardware is installed properly. If its a new hardware thingy, check with your hardware manager for any updates you may need. if problems continue, get rid of new hardware. Disable bios memory such as (I forgot ;(). If you need to use safe mode for anything, on computer start up, press f8 and select it.[/glow]

or system restore: Start, all programs accessories, system tools, system restore (for XP) for vista I dont know. Run a search :P
blue screen of death could be that the HDD is fried.. or windows is corrupt    :P
The Windows itself is corrupted, if you really want to know whether the HD is fried, reformat, and after 50% it says you HD is damaged blah blah blah..... thats it... The only one you can fix WINDOWS/System32 is reformat.
(07-06-2008, 05:18 AM)ayam link Wrote: The Windows itself is corrupted, if you really want to know whether the HD is fried, reformat, and after 50% it says you HD is damaged blah blah blah..... thats it... The only one you can fix WINDOWS/System32 is reformat.

I have formatted the HD about 5 times now  :(.

When i try last good configuration that worked, it says at the bottom..

Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt

\windows\system32\config\system

reinstall XP? :+
no big deal reinstall windows dude  :7
thanks for the help people..

I read about it on the microsoft website. They also say it will work when you re-install xp. Im going to do that today  ;)
oooh sheeit.. lol.. umm..  i guess the only thing to do then is backup tha entire hard drive without the windows file.. and buy a new 1 then put all the data from the old 1 to the new 1.. i think the old HDD is physically damaged or a serious windows error.. u need to reinstall windows to prevent losing all the data on the HDD
(07-08-2008, 11:15 AM)StuntMan link Wrote: thanks for the help people..

I read about it on the microsoft website. They also say it will work when you re-install xp. Im going to do that today  ;)

Good Luck with that. Happened to me as well, however, after the BSOFD, my PC wouldn't turn on. :'(