Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Euro 2008 Championship
Spain will win for sure
Spain FTW

Why cos i'm English so fucking hate the Germans
Spain should win of course. All I have to say is Germany was one of the luckiest teams in the tournament. They struggled to beat Austria and they got outplayed by Turkey with their reserve team however Germany got lucky to score cheap shit goals against them.
(06-28-2008, 11:53 PM)Twilight link Wrote: Holland will win. No doubt.
Twilight Holland is out of euro 2008 Championship he lose with Russia with 1-3 .Its the suprise of the Championship or was a lucky day. :Y)
(06-29-2008, 11:41 AM)Bannyboy link Wrote: Twilight Holland is out of euro 2008 Championship he lose with Russia with 1-3 .Its the suprise of the Championship or was a lucky day. :Y)

No shit, sherlock.

Voting Spain :)

@tj: Ballack won't play!
I went to Basel to support the Netherlands in the match against the Russians.
Really awesome, there were like 100.000 dutchies there, the city was all orange :D!
Too bad though the match was bad so we didn't get an afterparty :(

But yea, let's hope Spain wins tonight.. the we can sing our song again:

Schade deutschland alles it vorbei! alles ist vorbei! alles ist vorbei!  :w
(06-29-2008, 11:29 AM)Janissary link Wrote: Spain should win of course. All I have to say is Germany was one of the luckiest teams in the tournament. They struggled to beat Austria and they got outplayed by Turkey with their reserve team however Germany got lucky to score cheap shit goals against them.

You forgot to say they got owned by Croatia.
You're all lucky Australia isn't in Europe.
Woo! Aussie Aussie Aussie!
(06-29-2008, 12:28 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: You're all lucky Australia isn't in Europe.
Woo! Aussie Aussie Aussie!

Their team has like 6-7 Croatians in it.
(06-29-2008, 12:38 PM)Leski link Wrote: Their team has like 6-7 Croatians in it.
And no-one notices because they never get in any tournaments.