Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Deskspace full v1.5.1
(06-27-2008, 03:05 PM)Twilight link Wrote: One folder?!

Hell no :+ I create a new folder for every Artist and album, and all those folders are placed in other folders too :+
For Example: Game Music > Guitar Hero > Guitar Hero 2 > Set 4 > Sweet Child O' Mine. Point is, a lot of songs don't have the album/artist/year info, and they should :(

EDIT: fuck, I'm going offtopic, sowwy :<
lol i have it this way :
[Image: atmyd1.png]
(06-27-2008, 02:20 PM)Nakebod link Wrote: Righto, that was the last download link I've seen in this topic.
Any other warez link will result in a direct ban.

And Beryl project ftw, and it's legally free.

Plus that Beryl looks better =)
There's like 5 ways to display all your desktops, and if you want you can even make more than 4 desktops.
Pretty cool  8)
(06-27-2008, 03:35 PM)Spaik link Wrote: Plus that Beryl looks better =)
There's like 5 ways to display all your desktops, and if you want you can even make more than 4 desktops.
Pretty cool  8)
you can have as much as a cubus = 6.
(06-27-2008, 03:42 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: you can have as much as a cubus = 6.

Lies.
Gnome supports 16x16 workspaces/"desktops", and Beryl supports at least 16, and maybe also 16x16, but I dunno if I can rotate upwise.
Atm I can "only" switch between 16 different workspaces, but my normal setting is 4, and I'm using.. 2 :+
And getting VirtualBox with that makes it more awesome =)
Running Windows XP or even Vista on one of your desktops and Ubuntu on the others!
iTunes sorts my music like a charm. Enough said.

And Mac OSX Leopard's spaces are pretty decent -- simple and fast, however some Ubuntu video showed some awesome multi-desktop feature. And to be honest, this app for winxp looks shit.. because it's running on Windows. "it can slow down your computer" -- of course! :+
nice desktops