Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Denied]BackstresBoy
Nickname: BackstresBoy
Date of the ban: yesterday..
Suspected Reason: Ban evading..
Your IP address: 89.0.46.9

Extra notice: I got banned befor , i say "hey all" in IRC ,shoebox say hey [RT]FOX !!!! :? :? , i dont know what he mean [RT]FOX ??? after this i go to the server and i see i got banned !! why i dont know but i think i got banned befor shoebox hey say im [RT]FOX and i dont know what he mean!! , unbanned me!
thanks.

http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=10135.0
I have proof that you are [RT]FOX. Lots of people has called you by that name and DMX even admitted it in the end. So unless you can explain why your ingame friends say you are [RT]FOX, you will remain banned.
[glow=red,2,300]DMX[/glow] tell you im [RT]FOX ??????? :? :? :? im not [RT]FOX :( :( can you  prove for me if i [RT]FOX ????????? wrf!! "you got any pic " ?????
Proof is provided to players at our discretion. I suggest you change your attitude and answer Cloakster's question.
Damn :( :( i cant play agine!!!!
" I not [glow=red,2,300][RT]FOX [/glow] .... _O- _O- _O- _O-
tnx.

-- http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=10135.0
1. You didnt answer my question
2. You know that you are [RT]FOX, so i would just be wasting my time by showing you my proof because the only thing i will be proving to you is that you are screwed :)
what is ur question ????
asked me i answer !!
(06-18-2008, 08:44 PM)cloakster link Wrote: So unless you can explain why your ingame friends say you are [RT]FOX, you will remain banned.
tell me names  ????? :)
Kid what the hell are you talking about?
Incase you still did not notice, the question is:

(06-18-2008, 08:44 PM)cloakster link Wrote: I have proof that you are [RT]FOX. Lots of people has called you by that name and DMX even admitted it in the end. So unless you can explain why your ingame friends say you are [RT]FOX, you will remain banned.

Just answer the question stated in bold ^.
Stop saying crap please.