Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Denied]BackstresBoy
Dude im answer : tell me names  , tell me what the name he say  BackstresBoy = [RT]FOX
[RT]DMX, BullzEyEz[HC4L], and [RT]theKilleR.
Cloakster , [RT]DMX he tell me " i dont say anything " and thekiller ! , yes this my freinds ..... "thekiller +DMX"
but  BullzEyEz[HC4L] is not my freinds !!
I not [glow=red,2,300][RT]FOX [/glow] .
tnx .
the way you talk also gives it a way that you are [RT]FOX and your attidude ,but seems you're trying to hold it in even u lost to control it for a while above . man Admit it you are [RT]FOX , or else how came 3 Players says you are Him! ? explain this

how came 4 Players says you are Him!
Mmmm...[RT]FOX is cheat i not cheat!!  :Y)
i dont care you cheat or RT FOX does i asked you a question i want an asnwer !

HOW CAME  a 3 players saying the same THING! about you , would you mind answer this Question!
[glow=red,2,300]example [/glow] : If you member in LVP not admin and some  players hat you and any player do cheat and he got banned , So all the player say : ur cheats " any one   " .
that my anwer Dude.....
i know any one believe for me ! but i not [RT]FOX ! ..... tnx
Why i dont got unbanned!!!! , I answer for all the questions if any admin have anther question tell me i answer him  :).............
unbanne me i not [RT]FOX!!!!! , [RT]FOX cheats i not cheats i dont use cheat in server LVP !!!!
tnx.

Nickname:[RT]FOX
Date of the ban: I dont remember....
Suspected Reason: I withdrawed all my money and got banned from the server
Your IP address: 89.0.175.39
Extra notes: Hey , TEF proof for me im BackstresBoy .  The reason why I think I should be un-banned is I didn't use any hacks at all. I withdrawed all of my money after which I suddenly got banned from the server. I guess it's some kind of a bug?
Thanks in advance.
unbanned me