Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

shiplaming
:( if you get killed on the ship you respawn on a other place and most tp ore use your taxi, but that cant always. so why you dont respawn back on the ship ????
If you respawn it is done randomly, you don't know where you will come, what is the problem of doing /taxi 0 ?
And than you have the same problem, that shiplamer is still there, you get off and get killed again...

Btw: This should be in the CSI board ;)
(03-31-2007, 03:43 PM)zeeuwse_boer link Wrote: :( if you get killed on the ship you respawn on a other place and most tp ore use your taxi, but that cant always. so why you dont respawn back on the ship ????

As far as I know you are supposed to respawn on the ship if you are killed there, but perhaps they forgot to add this one in the last update :P
I love the idea. When you get killed on the ship, I think you loose your money, and /taxi 0 doesn't work all the time when you have little money.
no.
When you die you keep your money, And if you're afk for a lil bit then... Someone can kill you. simple pimple :P
What Ronald said should be right.
Or, it's broken again :+
why there you say
"you get c0wned"

;) maybe u could do
"you get (cl)0wned"

then you 0wned and cl0wned

:P its just an idea so dont hate me :'(

[modbreak]Please try and stay ontopic![/modbreak]
was that ontopic?
they choose Cl0wned... its faster then (cl)0wned
Back on topic, I no what you guys mean, You do sometimes respawn back on the ship, But is is very rare! Perhaps a fix?

Well then again why should you fix it? You dont exactly get paid...... We should be happy the way the server is! There is nothing wrong with it! LVP is thebest server ever so there shoudn't really be any complaints!! Nothing wrong with ideas though... Because ideas never get put in anyway :P

Back ontopic - Perhaps new updates included new skin classes? Which dont include the Ship spawning feature?
(04-03-2007, 12:52 PM)Grove link Wrote: Nothing wrong with ideas though... Because ideas never get put in anyway :P

Don't say that - good ideas are implemented.

And I hope that if you die on the ship, it'll respawn you back there EVERY TIME. :)

-tj