Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

§hadow §oldiers [§§] - Recruiting now!
[Image: ssbanner2.png]

Many years ago, there were such dark §hadows, §hadows that created utter destruction in their path.
One d3mon, took control of these §hadows, and created The §hadow §oldiers!

Well hello kiddies, it's time for the new clan of destruction, affter past failed attempts at making a army of §oldiers, I have finally made one.
This time were back from the §hadows and wanting blood.

..::History::..
[i]The §hadow §oldiers was created back in the MTA days, where SA:MP wasn't created, with few members we closed it down, and split up.. Unfortunate yes, To never return? NO! Were back to SA!!
Created by d3mon, were are now growing back.. rising through the games such as 2moons, GrandChase, COD4.. We shall rule the §hadows once again!!

..::Extra Info::..
The clan tag is actually [§§] behind the name, but since SA:MP cannot take it we shal be using [SS] Behind the name, unless LVP has the plugin for the § character for the server.

..::Are We Recruiting?::..
Yes, we are! on both SA:MP and on COD4 and on many many more games!
Just simply goto the site and apply there!

..::Clan Leaders::..
d3mon[SS]
-
-
..::Clan members::..
JiG5aW[SS]
Mitch[SS]
TH3FT[SS]
Imperial[SS]
-
-

..::Clan Trials::..
-
-
-
-
-

..::Application::..

Simply fill this out here, or on the site. And agree to the rules.

In-game name:
Time playing:
Skills (0/10):
Fav gun:
Previous clans/gangs:

..::Rules::..

Well I'm not going to be too strict here so here we go.

+You must always wear your [SS] tags in-game after your name(where possible)
+Never hax, spam, and / or crash any servers.
+In any and every server you play in you must follow their rules.
+Must never be abusive to any players(no matter how badly you want to do it)

..::Site details::..
Yes we do have a site!
www.shadowsoldiers.gameraus.net/forum < Working on getting phpbb2 on it
and
www.shadowsoldiers.freeforums.org < Currently using this as it has phpbb2

..::Want to contact us?::..
Simply goto the site, or PM me here, or even send a email to shadow_soldiers@hotmail.com !

..::ONE LAST THING::..
The §§ anthem Warhead - otep

IT BEGINS HERE IT ENDS NOW THE PRINCE MUST PAY HIS HEAD OR THE CROWN. ROB THE POOR, SLAUGHTER THE WEAK, DISTORT THE LAW, PERFECT DECEIT

DO I NEED A GAS MASK? [should i get inoculated?] WILL THIS WAR LAST? [will we be incinerated?] FALSE GODS, DEATH SQUADS.....BLIND!

THIS IS A CATASTROPHE! - WEAPON SYSTEMS ACTIVATED, PURITANS HAVE INVADED. THIS IS A CATASTROPHE! TO PROTECT AGAINST THE THREAT ....ORDER MUST BE KEPT. ORDER MUST BE KEPT. ORDER MUST BE KEPT.

DO I NEED A GAS MASK? [should i get inoculated?] WILL THIS WAR LAST? [will we be incinerated?] FALSE GODS, DEATH SQUADS.....BLIND!

THE ELEPHANTS MARCH TO WAR! CONCEDE! CONFORM!! CONCEDE! CONFORM!! DENY THE BIG LIE! MY TRIBE!...join me...AN ALLIANCE OF DEFIANCE. IN THE WARHEAD ALL ARE WELCOME HERE!

GIVE ME YOUR TIRED, GIVE ME YOUR SICK, GIVE ME INDULGENCE & DECADENCE. GIVE ME YOUR TIRED, GIVE ME YOUR SICK, GIVE ME INDULGENCE & DECADENCE. HE LIED! THEY DIED! KEEP THE PEASANTS TERRIFIED! HE LIED! THEY DIED! KEEP THE PEASANTS TERRIFIED!

THIS IS A CATASTROPHE! YOU MUST LEAD IF THEY GET ME!! ON MY COMMAND! BREAK FREEEEEEE. BREAK FREEEEEEE. BREAK FREEEEEEE. BREAK FREEEEEEE!!!!

Good luck
gl but isnt there another clan called street soldiers with [SS]
Well I did register on the forums with [SS] first so? Meh its §§ if you also checked the ..::Extra Info::..

Same tag, diff meaning, it happens in SA:MP but my [§§] is on the end of the name, so it look different  8)
Good Luck  :)
good luck :9~
Good Luck and see you on the streets suckas :D  8)
gl
Good luck :7
Good luck.
(06-14-2008, 12:24 PM)Zezima link Wrote: another worthles clan...
Totally bullshizzle.