Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

§hadow §oldiers [§§] - Recruiting now!
Thanks for your positive support  O+

And we welcome a new §hadow §oldier!

He is my closest mate IRL, and will be leading the COD4 team

Welcome Mitch[§§]
Good Luck
As Far as an alliance with another "[SS]".
Me and Slick have agreed No.
We have never met you nor seen you in LVP.
We would like to be the only [SS] on the streets.
So things don't get confusing.(As our forums where posted an hour and half before yours)
SO i Guess we will see you in the streets.
>:) >:) >:)
Kfine.

Just don't whine when I kill you  :)

Oh and just for the record, look at when I registered this name on the site, I think that sums it up before your account.
And whats confusing about it? My tags are on the end of the name yours is on the front.. Thats not confusing..
And your forums? Don't you mean "your topic" my forums were officially re-made on the 12th of june, registered with freefroums.org and even so was futher more registered with gameraus.net 3 days before then  :P

Does your SS have a forums/site?  :P And technically mines §§ not SS if SA:MP enabled § on as a name I would have gladly of used it.

Oh and soz if that looks like a bitching reply its not, just stating facts and such  O-)
[glow=red,2,300]Good Luck [/glow]  :9~
this is da real [SS] gl mate with da gang  ;) ;) ;)
Good Luck!
Quote: link=topic=10277.msg118815#msg118815 date=1213460615]
Kfine.

Just don't whine when I kill you  :)

Oh and just for the record, look at when I registered this name on the site, I think that sums it up before your account.
And whats confusing about it? My tags are on the end of the name yours is on the front.. Thats not confusing..
And your forums? Don't you mean "your topic" my forums were officially re-made on the 12th of june, registered with freefroums.org and even so was futher more registered with gameraus.net 3 days before then  :P

Does your SS have a forums/site?  :P And technically mines §§ not SS if SA:MP enabled § on as a name I would have gladly of used it.

Oh and soz if that looks like a network technicianing reply its not, just stating facts and such  O-)

Facts?
Lets say one thing.
See you on the streets sucka.
Ok Street Suckas  ;)
LOL 2 SS's?!?!
GooD LucK
and is the Mitch from MW in this clan?!?!?!