Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] I've been naughty, but missunderstood also...
you're very wrong here again by saying "he deslike me" actually nothing like that , and if i have anything personal i will solve it personal not in ban appeals other stuff like you didnt threat etc as i said above you already evaded once and nothing will stop you from evade again and again and again ! about the logs thing indeed i have the longs and i will send them to estroe O+ . enjoy your week in spain  coz you said already you dont care i will go to spain and be back unbanned already so cya  :+
This thread is for appeal issues, pm is for personal and that last post seemed more personal. But to reply..i didn't say at all that i would evade again and again and again. i was simply explaining it can be done. i didnt say how. but i know it can and i know how it can.. but i wont be doing it. I am happy to serve the 4days but the extra 5 for a "threat" which i didnt make is unreasonable and a bad case of judgement.. i hope the management member can see that from the logs, provided they haven't been edited.
i consider that as threating coz you already evaded and how can i trust that you wont evade again while you "THINK" you're smart enough to break our security on banned players , i think you will fial for the next 8  days on evading cya have fun . keeping on and on wont help it ! trust me .

:w in 8 days
A threat is different to correcting a person by explaining something thats possible...I wont be repeating myself in this thread any longer, you seem to be reading it the way you want to read it. Thats fair enough. I'll speak to someone who can give me a fair hearing.

...End of thread...
Fair hearing? According to who? You?

The only way you'll call a decision here fair is if you get unbanned immediately.

Actually, I'm the one who suggested the 5 days. Your smart ass attitude is disgusting and I'm done with it. You can not disrespect crew members, new or old. In that sense, you must treat Chevy as you would treat Peter. So, I think that adding 5 days will teach you that you can not do what you did, because you obviously don't like it.

That's the point of punishment; you're not supposed to like it.
I have seen the logs and I don't think it's fair to add 5 days for 'threatening to evade' as he didn't say he would. He was merely saying is was possible, as he stated here.

Though SAFC's overall behavior could definitely been better, I'd say 3 days for that. Coming down to a total of 6.
hi i see you been evading here and got caught twice , so More days extra ..

new unban date is ---  21 June 2008 .

Evade more the more you get extra days .  :w cya on 21 June
on behalf of slein  O+
-----------------------------

well its the 21st of June , hope you will stick to the Rules! and respect them , never nade/shot the Ship from now on , and do not break any other Rules on the LVP was on IRC or in-game  respect other players and respect the Crew members.

Unbanned!

<@chevy> !unban 78.149.79.40
<&Nuwani> * The IP address 78.149.79.40 (SAFC) has been unbanned.

have fun playing again on LVP .  :w
:D