Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Outlawz vs. [BB] Gang War Video!!!
(06-13-2008, 10:58 AM)yeray link Wrote: About all those comments i only can say one thing... c u in sunday  :w _O-  :Y)

Good answer YeraY :)
(06-13-2008, 10:58 AM)yeray link Wrote: About all those comments i only can say one thing... c u in sunday  :w _O-  :Y)
Yes i know about LVP History.From My point of view, All i see is [BA] and rest the clans owning your ass at the gang base.
History or not, You guys can only win if its 3v1 or 4v1 on a cl0wn :+
Same goes for [W]. (Not Speaking for anyones clan here, MY Point of view)
Nice video
(06-13-2008, 11:21 AM)SpeCnaZ link Wrote: You guys can only win if its 3v1 or 4v1 on a cl0wn :+
Same goes for [W]
Clowns ass licker lol....
Your comments show your level... i wont do any comment about  _O-
Nice video. ;)

-

Specnaz, what the hell are you on about? You all the time tell the same shit, and it does not really make you look leet.

(06-13-2008, 09:31 AM)SpeCnaZ link Wrote: So please stop making fools of yourselves.

The same goes for you.

X owned Y, Y owned X. That's the way it goes.

Merged and moved to Media Dump
@ Turkey- I Just said from my Point of view Turkey, whenever i see [BB] fight thats what i see, And why do i have to look l33t to [BB].Have nothing to prove to [BB].

Was
Outlawz -4
[BB]- 1

Just to let you Know.

@ Whoever- No Not an ass kisser, like i said before I have friends in both [BB] And [BA] I judge things on what ISee. Its my opinion on the matter. ok?

Get it? I Judge things on my point of view, Not Winnars/Loosers. But [BB]'s Attitude of "We Didnt Loose" "We Owned u Guys". When all we said was 4 to 1 good fights. And Everyone knows [BB]'s attitude, and My point of view on how i state things so I'll Leave it at that.
Omg! This video was posted for entertained....Get it "HAHA"... Funny the opposite of not funny is flaming.... Relax guys..... :X Boys will be boys..... 8)7

Oh and thanks Juice for the "HAPPY" comment on my video :) I just made a new one, a dancing one.... Pretty funny, it's a must see!!

http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=10245.0
Thanks for the video sexy.....But looks like Specnaz love to fuck around
I still asking where you based that we need 3 or 4 to kill someone??
looks like [BB] got outnumbered AGAIN :D nothing new
What's this with people yelling 'owned' all the time, it's completely not needed and only provokes the others to reply with other useless crap which will only lead to flaming.

(The problem here is not the video, it's the people replying with provokes and flame.)