Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Sanandreas Multiplayer - It's been good.
(05-20-2008, 02:22 AM)Chris5170xD link Wrote: But, the question is: do you think it's a joke? It sure is funny that people are losing homes, and money.

The real question is: Do you believe people are really losing jobs and houses?

People who say that have issues almost as big as those who's HOUSES rely on this fucking game to be of existance.
(05-20-2008, 08:34 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: The real question is: Do you believe people are really losing jobs and houses?

People who say that have issues almost as big as those who's HOUSES rely on this fucking game to be of existance.

This is just plain stupid, I agree Maddo-man. For a fair amount of ingame money I might be able to teach few people how to keep real life and the digital world separated. The participation fee is 500 000 USD.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
FYI, and afaik, Kye got his current job because he created SA-MP.
What do you think what would happen if everybody is blackmailing him?
(05-20-2008, 09:06 AM)Nakebod link Wrote: What do you think what would happen if everybody is blackmailing him?

Nothing?

What kind of employer should give a rats ass what happens behind the scenes in communities of an online video game? A dumb one or simply someone from Alabama. I mean what has several kids screaming on public forums got to do with any of his technical skills.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

(05-20-2008, 09:34 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Nothing?

What kind of employer should give a rats ass what happens behind the scenes in communities of an online video game? A dumb one or simply someone from Alabama. I mean what has several kids screaming on public forums got to do with any of his technical skills.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

You do know that jobs don't just require good technical skills ... they usually require good people skills, this is bad for Kye especially if he wanted to create a proper project with funding. If he was to be leader of a funded project then the loaner of the money isn't going to give money to just anyone :?.
The fact that he's spent is own time to create a multiplayer mod and all he's got is shit from it. I wouldn't be surprised if he binned it a long time ago.
(05-20-2008, 10:59 AM)Ben link Wrote: The fact that he's spent is own time to create a multiplayer mod and all he's got is shit from it. I wouldn't be surprised if he binned it a long time ago.
It's a pitty that the world has to many idiots  :X :'(
(05-20-2008, 11:25 AM)blahc link Wrote: It's a pitty that the world has to many idiots  :X :'(
Your damn right
(05-20-2008, 10:11 AM)Simon link Wrote: You do know that jobs don't just require good technical skills ... they usually require good people skills, this is bad for Kye especially if he wanted to create a proper project with funding. If he was to be leader of a funded project then the loaner of the money isn't going to give money to just anyone :?.

I do know that very well, but comparing a project which target audience is a huge group of raging online teenagers with some project that needs classic leading skills is like comparing a fallos with a salami sausage, my dearest friend xSimonx. Point is that whoever is judging over the outcome of the project should take into consideration that problems like that just come along, it's the internet for Christ sake...if he wanted proper funding etc. then the best way was to ignore the flame instead of getting into the middle of it. That's the reason why I am having hard time believing that any of those funders could be taken seriously :/

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
Ye its the end, but not for samp, just for this topic:
http://sa-mp.com/
alls back  :)