Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Which GTA Game Was The Best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Grand Theft Auto 1
2.36%
3 2.36%
Grand Theft Auto 2
3.15%
4 3.15%
Grand Theft Auto III
4.72%
6 4.72%
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
13.39%
17 13.39%
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
51.18%
65 51.18%
Grand Theft Auto IV
25.20%
32 25.20%
Total 127 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Best GTA Game Vote
white Ps3? O_o
(06-27-2008, 12:52 PM)Twilight link Wrote: white Ps3? O_o
you have them in other colours to :P
Hmmm it's a heavy choosing ........Nah i don't know how is gta 4.I don't paly but i think is the best >EVERY GTA WHATS NEW IS GOOD AND MY VOTE GOES TO GTA 4!
(06-27-2008, 12:36 PM)Turkey link Wrote: You can put autoaim on or off, same goes for SA on the PC.

About mouse and keyboard support:
[Image: PS3%20XCM%20XFPS%20RATE%20UP%20ADAPTER%205.jpg]

Actually: GTA IV doesn't support keyboard and mouse (at least that's what hooligan told me). So my argument stands.
Those white PS3 controllers look like the sex.
Dude, just because you're a PC gamer does NOT mean you can go say things like you have. You are owning yourself by saying it sucks. Don't you get it? I'm sure you can play a game without a mouse and keyboard, which sucks balls.

(06-26-2008, 08:50 PM)SidVicious link Wrote: SA is wow. The fact SA-MP came from it makes it even more wow. Longest time spent playing this than any other game. RPG + FPS (ok third) + driving + flying + everything.

III and Vice were great, but SA is a definate step up. The cars looked good enough for the first time that u didnt really have to mod them for one.

And I haven't tried IV BUT I maintain that IV rocks, BECAUSE it's on a console... = no mouse and kb, and it therefore must rock like hell, nice autoaim! :D Only thing that consoles are good for is everything. And it doesn't have flying :P

Also I and II were 2-D and simple... so they can't compare to the later releases imho.
Quote:grot link=topic=9164.msg125772#msg125772 date=1215456586]
Dude, just because you're a PC gamer does NOT mean you can go say things like you have. You are owning yourself by saying it sucks. Don't you get it? I'm sure you can play a game without a mouse and keyboard, which sucks balls.

No man, YOU don't seem to get it. It's quite simple: I don't like GTA IV because it doesn't support keyboard and mouse. That's all there is to it. I have an opinion backed up with a good reason. You haven't come up with a single counter argument other than "nousuk!1". :/

W/e. I voted, I said my piece, it's all cool, do you really need to keep flaming and going nuts about it? :o
yeah that moron wants everyone to think the way he does think
kekeke respect sid  :Y)
^ You, add me on MSN/talk to me on IRC. I don't want to get banned here.
and yet again, i must disagree with that kid: i dont need to talk to you on msn nor i have no idea where u hang on irc, so basically: MAKE ME.