Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Forum Theme?
Didn't work for me :[
(04-24-2008, 09:31 PM)destiNy link Wrote: Didn't work for me :[

what?
Indeed, it would be nice to see a new theme other than this one. Not saying this Theme sux, but a new theme might I don't know....encourge members to be active maybe, you never know the power of appearance...
(04-23-2008, 12:56 PM)Juice link Wrote: hehe almost ever forum is SMF and this standard thems

Where did you get that statistic from? I would've thought that phpBB is more popular?

And I don't mind the default theme. It's clean and easy to use -- why go with something more ugly and buggy?
I think he meant to say that almost every SMF forum uses the standard theme. :)

b2T:

Well, I've no problems with this theme. Looks good and clean idd.
(04-27-2008, 05:47 PM)Turkey link Wrote: I think he meant to say that almost every SMF forum uses the standard theme. :)

He clearly didn't state that. ;)

So I think you're just guessing..
(04-27-2008, 08:03 PM)tomozj link Wrote: He clearly didn't state that. ;)
I think that's what he meant to say..
i like dark leaf
Well, whenever the admins here decide to change the forum theme, make sure it has red in it. Possibly red and black and maybe a little bit of green and blue. Maybe just a hint of gold too. Also a little orange would perk up the visitors.

But most importantly, the forum index page must have a half naked tomoz with the word cloud saying "Enter me".
_O- _O- _O- _O- _O-

anyways, on the .co.uk forums you could choose a theme yourself, so I guess that could be done here too :>