Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Help Samp
Hello to all reading this please help samp stop cheater/hackers trying to destroy samp as some of you may know recently samp have close down there services i have setup a website for people to report sites and people who cheat on servers you can post the ips name email address and websites

please visit http://nomorehacks.ucoz.net/

thanks for all your support
Cannot find server.

EDIT: Working. This is a good idea.
(04-23-2008, 11:24 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: Cannot find server.

EDIT: Working. This is a good idea.
i made this site because i am fed up with people cheating its not just ruining the game but its ruining the whole of samp something has to be done about it and nothing will ever get done if we just sit back and let it happen i have made 2 reports to the hosters of sites that contain links to cheats/hacks and one site has been shutdown i wont mention what site it was please visit the site and show your support

thanks again for reading

edit

i made a video on youtube its not perfect but i hope people will understand here is there link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCQztqBBpxo
Its a stupid idea, people can get people banned just by knowing someones IP/email, you can't even proof that he/she cheated :S

(04-24-2008, 12:14 AM)nomorecheats link Wrote: i have made 2 reports to the hosters of sites that contain links to cheats/hacks and one site has been shutdown i wont
I doubt that there taken down by your actions, since cheating is not a crime, hosting cheats isn't either.

Someone needs to revive SAC, that would make a serious impact.

-oost 8)
This won't stop any cheaters. :/
(04-24-2008, 03:56 PM)oostcoast link Wrote: Its a stupid idea, people can get people banned just by knowing someones IP/email, you can't even proof that he/she cheated :S
I doubt that there taken down by your actions, since cheating is not a crime, hosting cheats isn't either.

Someone needs to revive SAC, that would make a serious impact.

-oost 8)

yea your right cheating isnt a crime but its not cheating its more of hacking because its server side not client

plus i think sac has gone forever

samp are just recovering from attacks so its a bit early to even think about sac

(04-24-2008, 05:04 PM)Turkey link Wrote: This won't stop any cheaters. :/
your right too but it will minimize the chances of new players becoming cheaters by reporting sites and removing links to download them
Cheaters and hackers will always exist on every single god damn game. Your never going to get rid of them, life is unfair and tough. Live with it.