Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
(04-04-2016, 07:31 PM)Richard Wrote:
(04-04-2016, 07:41 AM)Nater Wrote: Ahk.

That was pretty awesome :P True that, Noticed couple my posts got deleted...

Haha hell yeah, I was the best temp ever, I abused a bit at times...Was good fun :D

Miss Richard :( I've got him on Steam, I Pm'ed him a while back, he never replied!

I tend to ignore panda's, they always end up trying to rape me ¬_¬
I actually get messages a lot when playing but I usually forget to reply after finishing up the mission or so that I was doing!

@striker: I actually did play a bit recently. Although recently is a few weeks ago at best :+ Still lurking about here every so often though!

You told me you loved it  :(  All good, I messaged you when you weren't playing, Unless you were fappin then you were ;)  But good to see still around!

Haha, Good fun that was Striker, A bit can be any length of time, Give or take ;)

Sure do, Was rather crowded in them cells, Wonder the total time after all these years I spent in jail or muted for flaming, My record for longest mute was over an hour & half from TEF, Kept going afterwards so he banned me for three days :D

tBK is a legend, Love that guy to. He gave me temp and what not when he'd smoke.
Damn Estroe*
I didn't knew you liked it all up in your behind though.

Well, who didn't get a taste of TEF's own rules...
I think he was the first admin that I've killed and got an achievement for lol. I think I ended up in jail after that too.

lol and what's with everybody getting banned for aim and shit? popcorns
#FREESlick
Very true, I've had endless mutes, kicks, and few bands from him, Plus others over the years.

I remember that achievement...Can't remember who I killed to get it though.
Oh please, yours is not the same as mine.
You probably raped Estroe* and got it.
Don't get it twisted Panda.
Told you that I loved it? You forced me, I said whatever I had to in order to get out of there!  :'(
Shhhh Richard shhhh

* Nater chloroforms Richard and lays him on the bed*

Hahaha :P

Striker...I'm mentally twisted...
Bunch of twats, especially panda!
Sup, where is the rest?
Bitch please, Dacads is more of a twat than I.

Dead, Raped em all.
Pipe down bitches!
5-0 u any day son.