Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
Probably this weekend my son
i willl see you guys in hot steam v' 'g
Panda you bastard where are you these days.
I still remember the day you abused me. Good times bruh :D
Abused sounds more like what FixeR did to Bubbles tho.
He vanished
Hey bro :)

I'm still around on forums but not in-game. If I see you on I might pop on.

Haha, That was a good fun day, Miss days like that. You got Steam?
(04-03-2016, 05:24 AM)Nater Wrote: Hey bro :)

I'm still around on forums but not in-game. If I see you on I might pop on.

Haha, That was a good fun day, Miss days like that. You got Steam?

Same.
Got more interest in other games though I ain't got much time for gaming anyway so I ain't on Steam.
Yea you putting me in jail, nuke and shit. Sadly one can't even have fun on the forums without posts being deleted these days.
You remember when you kicked estroe after he just gave you moderator rights?  hahahahaha _O- _O- _O-

@Richard come in!
Ahk.

That was pretty awesome :P True that, Noticed couple my posts got deleted...

Haha hell yeah, I was the best temp ever, I abused a bit at times...Was good fun :D

Miss Richard :( I've got him on Steam, I Pm'ed him a while back, he never replied!
(04-03-2016, 11:52 PM)striker Wrote: Sadly one can't even have fun on the forums without posts being deleted these days.

It saddens me that you feel this way. Perhaps moderation is too tight, threads are locked more frequently if they run their course. Posts are rarely deleted unless they're just straight-out nonsense and/or completely irrelevant to the topic in hand. And even then, they're soft-deleted (a great feature of MyBB 1.8.x) and visible to anyone in the Management group.

If you (or anyone else) feel a post was wrongfully removed, feel free to let myself or any other manager know.
(04-04-2016, 07:41 AM)Nater Wrote: Ahk.

That was pretty awesome :P True that, Noticed couple my posts got deleted...

Haha hell yeah, I was the best temp ever, I abused a bit at times...Was good fun :D

Miss Richard :( I've got him on Steam, I Pm'ed him a while back, he never replied!

I tend to ignore panda's, they always end up trying to rape me ¬_¬
I actually get messages a lot when playing but I usually forget to reply after finishing up the mission or so that I was doing!

@striker: I actually did play a bit recently. Although recently is a few weeks ago at best :+ Still lurking about here every so often though!
granny
Unfortunately, there's people with rights that doesn't know when it's the right time to use it. Not that I have anything against a Crew moderating the forum, but I can't remember the last time we had a good laugh here messing around with people. I used to go through the archives but that no longer exist either. Somebody might see a comment that may not make sense to them and delete it. I expect that from those who doesn't know what made this server fun and/or accepted that it's no longer fun. The least we could do was start a war on the forum and get competitive when we faced each other on the server. We should always have some drama/discussion here on the forum since everybody is so friendly and doesn't bother to go in-game anymore. It's obvious that in the last couple of years (despite our busy lives) the cool cats only had other servers and this forum, now I don't think they even have that. There could be 50+ players on this server right now and very few might join, but if do, will last 2-5 minutes because there's no fun. Many cool features were promised but had to visit other servers to enjoy these. What actually kept players here is the drama.  
Now I would like to get back at my mates.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you'll go down in LVP's history Nater. The first to kick an admin xD.
Estroe* kicked you right after from IRC that day hahahaahhha.
Excuse me, did you just say a bit? I never lasted a minute after joining. You teleport right away and nuke or burn me.
You remember how we used to be each others cellmate? A hacker be on late at night make us end up in jail somehow. I think tBK was our savior those days. He'll join, beat us up with dildo then unjail us |:(
I 'll see if I have any screenshots on my old hard drive.

Nice to see you around Estroe*.
I'll see when I could gather some cool cats to join undercover and on TS someday.
Bubbles would be fun to hear again with his voice changer to sound like a girl _O- eF. Pedro playing his guitar.  
Don't think you were on that day but I had to bring that up.