Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
Is there a sort of application for 5iN, where a clan can apply for 5iN to exterminate them? SWK haven't been shaken by a rival clan since the SWK and the old SiN members would go head to head.

Seeing as "its doable" clearly means you don't want to be friends, lets see what you've actually got, I've yet to even see a 5iN ingame apart from you, we want some drama  :)
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg365282#msg365282 date=1293556392]
Is there a sort of application for 5iN, where a clan can apply for 5iN to exterminate them? SWK haven't been shaken by a rival clan since the SWK and the old SiN members would go head to head.

Seeing as "its doable" clearly means you don't want to be friends, lets see what you've actually got, I've yet to even see a 5iN ingame apart from you, we want some drama  :)

Nah man, we don't roll like that, no applications needed, we just have to sign a contract before doing anything. Plus we have our vision of a clan war, it's quite specific, involving some races, chases and other shooting shit.

SWK is one of the few SA-MP clans along with NB and SPAM that we truly respect so I don't see a reason why this has to be the end of a successful alliance. About that 5iN online thing, that's strange bro cause there have been like 8 5iN's online at some points and simply taking over LVP.
Thats not good enough Hooger, I expected more from you :/
Hooger why u tryna troll, the untrollable ? To everyone else your a troll hooger, to SWK your just a laugh..
(12-28-2010, 07:00 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:Nah man, we don't roll like that, no applications needed, we just have to sign a contract before doing anything. Plus we have our vision of a clan war, it's quite specific, involving some races, chases and other shooting shit.

SWK is one of the few SA-MP clans along with NB and SPAM that we truly respect so I don't see a reason why this has to be the end of a successful alliance. About that 5iN online thing, that's strange bro cause there have been like 8 5iN's online at some points and simply taking over LVP.

[Image: son-i-am-disappoint.gif]
hooger i am going to start teaching ''the way of trolling'' at beginning of next year. care to join? you look like you need some lessons
(12-28-2010, 07:00 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:Nah man, we don't roll like that, no applications needed, we just have to sign a contract before doing anything. Plus we have our vision of a clan war, it's quite specific, involving some races, chases and other shooting shit.

Lol the most 5iN ive seen ingame is 3-4 max  :roll:
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg365292#msg365292 date=1293559527]
Thats not good enough Hooger, I expected more from you :/

What do you mean, Nemmy?

(12-28-2010, 07:26 PM)ReLoaded link Wrote:Hooger why u tryna troll, the untrollable ? To everyone else your a troll hooger, to SWK your just a laugh..

I could get you kicked from [SWK] man so there's no need for that kind of talk...

(12-28-2010, 11:35 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote:hooger i am going to start teaching ''the way of trolling'' at beginning of next year. care to join? you look like you need some lessons

I have no idea what you are talking about. "Trolling" is just some made up bullshit term by a couple of homos from 4chan.

(12-29-2010, 06:59 AM)Nater link Wrote:Lol the most 5iN ive seen ingame is 3-4 max  :roll:

You gotta pop in more often then.
nem add that douche to the cant-post-here list
Ah nevermind Hoogsy

and naw Dom, I enjoy reading what he has to say :)