Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
The Movie silent hill rapes

>:)

Dunno about the game tho
Quote:Shark link=topic=8612.msg194824#msg194824 date=1238248358]
@ Greyfox:

I'm still completing it, the only think I don't like about it is the camera (isn't that bad anyway), and the design of one monster. The story is pretty good too so far. Also, Nemesis, saying that FFX and FFVII will win in terms of story to Silent Hill...well, i just have to say that you have NEVER played any of the others Silent Hills, because Silent Hill histories are deeper and way better than that FF shit where you're a blonde faggot with a sword.
i hope ur right, gonna install it
Resident Evil 5 is pretty good - a let down compared to the others in the series, but still a very very good game.
To be honest, I haven't seen any game that has a deeper storyline than "The Witcher".

If you like RPGs, give it a try. Its hard, dirty, violent, sexistic, full of racism and money hungry bastards. And its in a fantasy world where you play the probably coolest char ever. Geralt the Witcher, with a sword of steel for humans, and a silver-sword for creatures.

[Image: the_witcher_final.jpg]

I really cant describe it, i could write 10 pages, but trust me its the awesomest game i ever played. Story is so deep and depends on your actions, you can play the game 3 times straight again without seeing all of it.
Lmao Shark, I think the events that lead up to FFX are probably more then Silent hill 3's story, not saying it didn't have one, the whole "my dads dead" thing was pretty fucked up, but just play it, after you get used to the sphere system and the fights, you'll love it

@Hitman: Ima look into it, hopefully its as good as you say, FFX first time round took me a good 120 hours to complete, because i was a complete nub at RPG's, second time i played it for about 190 hours (this is over the course of 6 years btw) and i got everything in the story and all sub plots / sidequests
Nemesis: Just want to say, The Witcher isnt a game you play 2 hours and you know all about it. The storyline is easily up to 40 hours, if your slow and doing extra quests easily 50 and more hours, and its really fun to re-play it again and again, because depending on your decisions in the earlier story, the game ending changes.
Update on Silent Hill Homecoming's plot:

FUCKING KICKASS IN THE END, SERIOUSLY GET THAT GAME!
Quote:Shark link=topic=8612.msg194824#msg194824 date=1238248358]
@ Greyfox:

I'm still completing it, the only think I don't like about it is the camera (isn't that bad anyway), and the design of one monster. The story is pretty good too so far. Also, Nemesis, saying that FFX and FFVII will win in terms of story to Silent Hill...well, i just have to say that you have NEVER played any of the others Silent Hills, because Silent Hill histories are deeper and way better than that FF shit where you're a blonde faggot with a sword.

Oh come on, there's no chance any survival horror can have a deeper plot than X or VII!
:roll:
Your lucky that you have Hellweed with you!