Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
My dad threw my other PC out the window because i shouted at my mum, lmao.

Well tbh i was gonna throw it out the window, it runs out of VRAM in a hour, i cant open .exe's or the PC restarts (anyway to fix that btw?) and Gears of war wouldn't start.
The only problem with this PC is i need a driver for the sound, and i aint good with computers
I salvaged all the parts of my old PC, only think broken was a little chip off the DVD RW, everyting else is ok

Btw im still grounded, parents are at the beach, so i went on.

EDIT: RTS and BB challenged us, then backed down when they realised we don't do bugs :D
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg137486#msg137486 date=1219065827]
My dad threw my other PC out the window because i shouted at my mum, lmao.

Well tbh i was gonna throw it out the window, it runs out of VRAM in a hour, i cant open .exe's or the PC restarts (anyway to fix that btw?) and Gears of war wouldn't start.
The only problem with this PC is i need a driver for the sound, and i aint good with computers
I salvaged all the parts of my old PC, only think broken was a little chip off the DVD RW, everyting else is ok

Btw im still grounded, parents are at the beach, so i went on.

EDIT: RTS and BB challenged us, then backed down when they realised we don't do bugs :D
lol fail
anyways thup SWK
Yooo idmad :)

We're gd we just lookin to see if Crv or SmB might want AAD match :).
Yo, I'm going inactive for quite a long time, put me on the inactive list.
Ok, im also away till my PC is fixed, ETA the 5th next month, as the bastard is on holiday and i seriosly cba to carry that 20 kg PC about 5KM across the damn border -.-

-Nem
just get to know your sound cards name and google it by typing "  latest sound drivers", found my one yesterday by typing "nforce latest sound drivers".
nForce is no soundcard, its the chip of NVidias SLI-Mainboards heheh
it still fixed my sound drivers.
Shark passed the 3 week trial, so welcome aboard

Things have been pretty quite, the hoes waiting my return, And we is discussing how hot Elisha Cuthbert is with brown hair
mm

-Nem
w00t for shark :D