Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA SA Mods
How do I properly install mods that could also work in SAMP? I really want the map mod (can someone post a link to it plz) and maybe some cars. Usually I use San Andreas Mod Installer but it makes SAMP screw up.
You shouldn't. It's generally a very bad idea to install non-texture mods (vehicles, characters, object) to the same installation of GTA:SA that you play SA:MP with.
(04-11-2008, 10:49 PM)Fry link Wrote: You shouldn't. It's generally a very bad idea to install non-texture mods (vehicles, characters, object) to the same installation of GTA:SA that you play SA:MP with.

And why is this?
(04-11-2008, 11:31 PM)Cave link Wrote: And why is this?

Lag, crashes with tuning eventual bugs....
Well I have 2 gta3.img files for when I play single player (mods) and samp (nomods).
(04-11-2008, 11:31 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Lag, crashes with tuning eventual bugs....

Mods I install dont cause lag or crash in tuning. They also dont have bugs :O

And SAMI does not make SA:MP screw up, only when installing the detailed radar mod...
(04-12-2008, 03:08 AM)Jay link Wrote: Mods I install dont cause lag or crash in tuning. They also dont have bugs :O

And SAMI does not make SA:MP screw up, only when installing the detailed radar mod...

And you are sure about that, with car mods? More polygons -> more lag :O

Texture mods should be fine..
I see lots of SAMP screenshots with their little mini map like real top-down views...I want that one.
(04-11-2008, 11:31 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Lag, crashes with tuning eventual bugs....
Actually, when I go into the tuneshop, I crash anyway. I has NO mods.  :?
(04-12-2008, 11:19 PM)Slappa link Wrote: Actually, when I go into the tuneshop, I crash anyway. I has NO mods.  :?

Whats your OS? Vista?