Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

properties
what the hell happened to the secret props, they went all crap
They removed alot of the properties... and added some different ones, i forgot why :S
(04-05-2008, 09:47 PM)FarePak link Wrote: They removed alot of the properties... and added some different ones, i forgot why :S
Because they were inflating & ruining the delicate balance of the property system.
Too many people were buying their own properties, leaving little room for competition which spoiled the fun of properties.
could you more secret props
no we cant more secret props
(04-06-2008, 01:16 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: no we cant more secret props

^ lmfao, anyway so would lvp be adding more properties? did they only remove the ones with player names on it? what if someone donated to have a property then you removed it?
why cant you put more props
(04-06-2008, 01:16 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: no we cant more secret props

PPAAAAAAHAHAHAH That made me laugh so much.. _O- _O- _O- _O-
(04-06-2008, 04:57 PM)icekila link Wrote: why cant you put more props

Because theres too many as there is and like he said, people buy their own properties...
(04-06-2008, 04:03 AM)Fry link Wrote: Because they were inflating & ruining the delicate balance of the property system.
Too many people were buying their own properties, leaving little room for competition which spoiled the fun of properties.

True.

(03-29-2008, 08:56 AM)Mike link Wrote:
  • Removed unnecessary properties (i.e.: 'deguz was once here' was in a random spot in the middle of the road.)
  • Removed personal properties that didn't have a VIP's or Crew Member's name on it.
  • Removed inaccessible properties
  • Removed Gang personal properties
  • Lowered high prices or earnings
  • Renamed some of the personal properties to a more fitting name.