Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Street's Diciples [D]
R.I.P [D]
Perhaps you could include some more information  8)
(04-02-2008, 02:21 PM)Jay link Wrote: Perhaps you could include some more information  8)
I had made a nice thing in html code, but html was disabled in here...
Well, click on the pic and you will get more info.

EDIT: Or enable html :D
You should edit the empty spots on the website :P Seeing you have a name.

Is this the new one? The '[H]-split'?
(04-02-2008, 02:28 PM)estroe link Wrote: You should edit the empty spots on the website :P Seeing you have a name.

Is this the new one? The '[H]-split'?

Something like that but i dont like the name, it sounds like some hobo just been raped in the streets
(04-02-2008, 02:42 PM)FarePak link Wrote: Something like that but i dont like the name, it sounds like some hobo just been raped in the streets
Oh thanx for the support!  :w
(04-02-2008, 02:26 PM)Fredling link Wrote: I had made a nice thing in html code, but html was disabled in here...
Well, click on the pic and you will get more info.

EDIT: Or enable html :D

Nice one! I love the layout! Nice work! GoodLuck  ;)
(04-02-2008, 02:46 PM)Fredling link Wrote: Oh thanx for the support!  :w
LMFAO  _O-
It would be great if someone of the management allows html stuff for this post.. Fredling wasted about an hour making an awesome htlm-code post or something but we just found out it isnt allowed.. it is allowed in our subforum though..
Well good luck to you sir, you've been respectful to us in [W] and so I do the same by wishing you luck.
Hope it gets somewhere- don't get desperate for recruits, its better you get a total of 3 strong members in 3 weeks than 10 weakass members in 1 week.