Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Street's Diciples [D]
(04-03-2008, 04:22 PM)estroe link Wrote: Yes, but the actual leaders did leave them in some way. They have the chance to return to the gang but you did leave them behind.
Yea, the leaders did leave. But before, we maked sure that they had a new leader, and everything worked etc.
We wanted a better gang with better players, and imo this was more loyal to H than just post a reply in forum telling that we leave, cause that had made H falling apart, they would have no leader, no forum, no sub forum, nothing...
(04-03-2008, 04:24 PM)Fredling link Wrote: Yea, the leaders did leave. But before, we maked sure that they had a new leader, and everything worked etc.
We wanted a better gang with better players, and imo this was more loyal to H than just post a reply in forum telling that we leave, cause that had made H falling apart, they would have no leader, no forum, no sub forum, nothing...

That's true but I am not sure if I'd done the same in your place.
(04-03-2008, 04:38 PM)estroe link Wrote: That's true but I am not sure if I'd done the same in your place.
Well, what could we have done better?
We wanted a gang with skilled ppls only.
(04-03-2008, 04:55 PM)Fredling link Wrote: Well, what could we have done better?
We wanted a gang with skilled ppls only.

Not that much next to testing them all and kicking everyone who didn't fit in. Or, as I think has been said before, make your recruit level higher, but that's something you guys lacked to do. Especially if you see that only 5 have a good level out of ~25.

Not that much next to testing them all and kicking everyone who didn't fit in.
[/quote]
If we had kicked everyone out that wasnt good enough, they would have been clan less, now, they still are in same clan and with only ppls in their own skill level.

(04-03-2008, 04:58 PM)estroe link Wrote: Or, as I think has been said before, make your recruit level higher, but that's something you guys lacked to do. Especially if you see that only 5 have a good level out of ~25.
It was 7 of the 25 that came to the Admission where I tryed the skills...
(04-03-2008, 05:10 PM)Fredling link Wrote: It was 7 of the 25 that came to the Admission where I tryed the skills...

How came the gang has only 5 members then?
(04-03-2008, 05:19 PM)estroe link Wrote: How came the gang has only 5 members then?

the other 2 was less skilled?
(04-03-2008, 05:23 PM)mjaa link Wrote: the other 2 was less skilled?

Oh, wait, he means that only 7 people showed up? In that case: :X
(04-03-2008, 05:26 PM)estroe link Wrote: Oh, wait, he means that only 7 people showed up? In that case: :X

correct
(04-03-2008, 12:10 PM)InVion link Wrote: I wanna join but:

1. I know I suck too much to get in!

Answer

(04-02-2008, 08:24 PM)theInfamous link Wrote:[H] will be [D]'s temporary 'sub-gang' meaning that all the less-skilled members, or members who didn't show up at the meeting, can stay in [H] for a (short) period of time, and during that period of time they will be giving the time to become better and more skilled.

Eventually, after a period of time, when all the [H]'s got became better and accepted into [D],

(04-03-2008, 02:38 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Well, that is not a good idea in my opinion. It looks like you, the leader, are leaving your (ex)gang members pretty much alone. But that's just my thinking. Good luck.

Answer

(04-02-2008, 08:24 PM)theInfamous link Wrote:There's a spot reserved for every [H] member in [D], so if you wish to join, contact Infamous or FredlinG.