Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Street's Diciples [D]
Well, better re-worded, ColdThugZ where allied with any clans/gangs that had the same members, being Reeves, Infamous, etc

(04-13-2008, 12:28 PM)Fredling link Wrote: Yea, but D never was MI/LVF/CHC/H...
H is one clan, D is another.
How can that be so hard to understand
What? I thought ...

hax..
Fred add this link http://fredling.web.surftown.se/gangs/index.php to all the hyperlink code's, instead of www.fredling.com/gangs

And eh, Reeves has decided to stay in D.
(04-13-2008, 10:16 PM)theInfamous link Wrote: Fred add this link http://fredling.web.surftown.se/gangs/index.php to all the hyperlink code's, instead of www.fredling.com/gangs

And eh, Reeves has decided to stay in D.

It's still a bit unclear to me why he left in the first place... why did he? And, what is his reason to come back again suddenly?
When and why did Reeves leave/join D again ??

I agree, [D] has kinda destroyed the whole clan. :/
(04-15-2008, 12:19 AM)InVion link Wrote: I agree, [D] has kinda destroyed the whole clan. :/

Negative.
(04-15-2008, 12:19 AM)InVion link Wrote: I agree, [D] has kinda destroyed the whole clan. :/
Since when?
an if i want people to know ill paste wa i said maself ffs.
(04-15-2008, 12:15 AM)Chris5170xD link Wrote: ''Ivebeen thinkin of leaving for ages but i ent been able to because of
all the history wid [MI], [LVF], [CHC] an [H] and because of all the members i get
on wid like scoopa, infa etc but ive had enough now. This new gang is jus totally blankin out
all the gangs history and all the things we have been through, im like one of the most
loyal members and always have been to infa yet i was called unloyal today
by fredling. Also i mean we started as trial members i mean wtf u think we are noobs or sumthin and now even tho we are a clan we cant join a gang that we have been allies wid from like the very start which is jus stupid. Me an scoopa have been talkin and he also says he wants to leave but i dont know what his gonna do cuz we are sik of the shit.

and no i ent leaving for another clan im gonna stay clanless and jus stay in CT.'' that's his quote from our forum.

Ok, well, I guess you cant have acess to our private forum if you go publish the posts :S

What do you mean?
Destroyed wich clan?
Why do you want to join, if you think D is destroyed?
I dont really understand what every1 is complainin about and im not sure they understand they self either..