Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[suggestion]The health pickup in the base
Remember to actually post a message  8)7
I am such a noob, I know not to call people names on this forum and still I do so. Shame on me!
You could put it on the top of the base or in them indinted windows? It would be better because you would have time to kill them before they get to it. :) Or on the ledge which u have to jump to get into :P
But...

The Thugz like that balcony, so they can shoot off it and hide. As said before, having a hp spawn there too will render them practically invincible. IMO: bad idea.

-tj
Yea,  i agree,  wouldn't put it there , although i don't nkow how to get on it  :P I'm in for that vending machine though... but we'll have to wait for sa-mp 0.2 for that i think.. anyway , maybe put the health somewhere at back of base,  or after 1 of thouse houses,  will be hard to find :) just, i would put it on a place where you'll have to climb to or so
How could you stay invincible then? A health pickup doesn't stay there all the time right? :?

Don't know but I thought that there was an respawn time? :)
(03-12-2007, 06:05 PM)XL link Wrote:How could you stay invincible then? A health pickup doesn't stay there all the time right? :?

Don't know but I thought that there was an respawn time? :)

Yeah, but by the time your HP would be low again it would've spawned back.

I'm also in for the vending machine. I guess we could code one ourselves though:

Player enters an icon or something
Player gets his POS set their every 5ms or something to 'freeze' him
He waits a second or two
Player gets 20hp, and loses $5
Player is able to move again :)

Yeah?

-tj