Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[suggestion]The health pickup in the base
Grenades dont bother me! Who cares abiut them! Just move the health! Dont get rid of it! Or maybe in LVP 3.0 there could be a vending machine there?
Lol everyone buy a drink  :P hehe, I would replace the health to a more difficult place. like armor you'll have to climb on that wall, and you can be shot  :)
Grenades are easily removed. It would be very cool to have a vending machine there. I guess it MIGHT be possible.

Maybe HP one side of the wall, and armour on the other? :D

-tj
That would still be easy to get the hp, and armor will be lots easier to , u just jump , and hold on to the wall , and u have it , u go to the other side off the wall , and u also have the other one... u won't even have to walk on it  :P
I guess that's true. Maybe both next to each other on the two sides of the top bit?

-tj
Well that would work
No both next to eachother is lame to1 Coz if u do get a chance to get on the wall your not only topping on armour, But health 2! Thats lame! Maybe they could be In that place I said behind the glass!! Or maybe some1 else difficult, like..... hmmmm well, I will explore the base and search!
True grove, but behind the glass is a little crap. Maybe we could make our own vending machine using checkpoints? :D

-tj
Maybe place the healthpickup at the backside of the base. So when you run to it then other people have a few chances to shot you, atleast in the back. :)
Yeah I was thinking that. Or maybe in the corner of the carpark ontop of a wall?

-tj