Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Stats reset] [H]FredlinG
(04-01-2008, 07:22 PM)Fredling link Wrote: Yea, that's it, I dont got a better reason, it simple is cause i think its fun to work for getting a good ratio, but its not fun to start at 1000+ deaths...

same here.. it just looks cool..
True workin on your stats again gives you sumthin to do when your bored.
I don't have any problem with resetting your ratio once, however, resetting it twice already raises more questions. It gives me the impression there are gangs around who actually recruit their members based on the ratio they have on LVP, damn man, you suck, your ratio is below 3!. On top of that, it might promote laming around the pirate ship, waiting infront of it for people to run off, going to virtual worlds and killing everyone who joins, which simply are lame ways to boost your ratio.

Kills/deaths are really basic stats, if you really care that much you'd love to hear that LVP 3.0 tracks the number of fired bullets, number of bullets that hit, which bodyparts they hit, and all those stats on a per-weapon basis as well. That would be interesting to boost, increase your skills on the M4 because you randomly shoot with it. The current ratio says something about your kill/death skills, a radio of 4 can easily be reached by starting torrents before playing, have a ping of 600 so noone can hit you. Is that really worth the effort?
(04-02-2008, 08:31 AM)Peter link Wrote: It gives me the impression there are gangs around who actually recruit their members based on the ratio they have on LVP.
I dont think any clan cares about the ratio, that would be wierd imo.
The ratio says nothing about the skills.
(04-02-2008, 08:31 AM)Peter link Wrote: If you really care that much you'd love to hear that LVP 3.0 tracks the number of fired bullets, number of bullets that hit, which bodyparts they hit, and all those stats on a per-weapon basis as well.
Nice! Im looking forward to it!
(04-02-2008, 08:31 AM)Peter link Wrote: I don't have any problem with resetting your ratio once, however, resetting it twice already raises more questions.
If you doesn't have any problems to resseting my ratio once, it would be nice if you did :D
I have not resetted my ratio before.