Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[W] - The Warriors Gang
(04-30-2010, 11:31 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: n darius i dunno tbh lol, i remember i stopped using that account for a month cus i didnt come to these forums anymore but when i came back i just registered this account as a joke and just kept using it instead
ello Mr.Anderson :+ hehe the only reason i knew it was u cause of ur sig sayin immo :P
This shit is getting way to off topic.

Don't you guys use IRC?  :roll:
i do  ;)
(05-01-2010, 04:07 AM)JPs link Wrote: i do  ;)

your avatar is absurd.
who asked u ?
(05-01-2010, 04:07 AM)JPs link Wrote: i do  ;)

Who the fuck asked you? I was asking them, quit being a complete post whore.
(05-01-2010, 04:25 AM)ZiGGY link Wrote: Who the fuck asked you? I was asking them, quit being a complete post whore.
or ?
(05-01-2010, 04:27 AM)JPs link Wrote: or ?

It's not important, just don't post here anymore unless you need to. Your creating small coversation that isn't important, and surely not anyone here knows who the fuck you, or your smalltime clan is. Mmkay? so do yourself a favor, and leave from this topic. Thanks

I use IRC but gtanet isnt working atm for sum reason (for me) soz bout off topic Ziggy :)
[me=Nater]leaves topic  O+*[/me]
(05-01-2010, 04:31 AM)ZiGGY link Wrote: It's not important, just don't post here anymore unless you need to. Your creating small coversation that isn't important, and surely not anyone here knows who the fuck you, or your smalltime clan is. Mmkay? so do yourself a favor, and leave from this topic. Thanks

Dude why dont u both chill out and dont talk shit about our clan?
I dont see any reason to post all this.

PLease take care of your issues on irc like you said earlier.
show the exemple :P