Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Legend Revealed
Mommy? Where do noobs come from? The lifecycle of a noob is a complex, beautiful miracle. Fledgling noobs gestate inside small, biometric pods through a series of complicated photosynthetic processes. Once a budding noob has matured through gestation, they climb out of their pod, sit down at a PC, ask a bunch of questions that are clearly in the FAQ, and voila! The Noobllet is born!

how is babby formed
P.S.: Your spelling of "Legend" and "Revealed" would hint irony towards this topic.
(03-21-2008, 10:22 PM)Fry link Wrote: how is babby formed
P.S.: Your spelling of "Legend" and "Revealed" would hint irony towards this topic.

Fryownd.
(03-21-2008, 10:13 PM)k1LLa link Wrote: Mommy? Where do noobs come from? The lifecycle of a noob is a complex, beautiful miracle. Fledgling noobs gestate inside small, biometric pods through a series of complicated photosynthetic processes. Once a budding noob has matured through gestation, they climb out of their pod, sit down at a PC, ask a bunch of questions that are clearly in the FAQ, and voila! The Noobllet is born!
another childish post...
it made me laugh, a little bit :+
k1lla FTW
:Y)
I actually found it pretty funny.  :+
(03-21-2008, 10:13 PM)k1LLa link Wrote: Mommy? Where do noobs come from? The lifecycle of a noob is a complex, beautiful miracle. Fledgling noobs gestate inside small, biometric pods through a series of complicated photosynthetic processes. Once a budding noob has matured through gestation, they climb out of their pod, sit down at a PC, ask a bunch of questions that are clearly in the FAQ, and voila! The Nooblet is born!

So, thats where i came from? :o
:Y