Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

An ANNOYING problem!
Well, good luck InvIon, hope you fix it soon :D
(03-27-2008, 03:43 PM)Fredling link Wrote: Well, good luck InvIon, hope you fix it soon :D

Thanks dude :)

(03-27-2008, 02:50 AM)dab link Wrote: You mean the Router Firmware? Usually you download an update from the router's website. The instructions should be on the website too.

And dab, for me it will all be in french ;(

lol. Thanks ;)
(03-21-2008, 12:46 AM)TEF link Wrote: It has nothing to do with it being Official, else others would have it as well, and LVP's popularity would therefore be smaller. I have not once seen this without first seeing it before LVP being Official, so that's not the reason here.

Actually, it's quite possible that going official has affected users.

What I think is happening is not enough bandwidth being available to successfully connect? It's one theory which I haven't looked into in too much detail, but try closing all other internet-related activities on your network and try joining at quiet times (in terms of quiet ISP times, so from 00:00 to 8:00 ish) to see if you can connect then on a more stable connection.
almost the same but not fully happens to me.
(03-30-2008, 05:24 PM)tomozj link Wrote: Actually, it's quite possible that going official has affected users.

What I think is happening is not enough bandwidth being available to successfully connect? It's one theory which I haven't looked into in too much detail, but try closing all other internet-related activities on your network and try joining at quiet times (in terms of quiet ISP times, so from 00:00 to 8:00 ish) to see if you can connect then on a more stable connection.

Tried that.
Lol.
I'm gona try updating my router software, when my dad says yes, and see if it works
:o I just thought why maybe!!!!

I have a cd version of San Andreas, but I got a no-cd thing! (coz it wasnt my cd, someone leant it to me)

Maybe thats why?
Ehm, dunno but it's worth the try.
(03-31-2008, 02:10 PM)estroe link Wrote: Ehm, dunno but it's worth the try.

What try? :? ;(

You mean like, formatting my computer (which I'm going to do this afternoon after my dads backed up all his stuff) and then re installing SA:MP without a no-cd crack?
Just uninstalling SA and install it back. You don't have to entirely format your PC for that.
Err, can't you replace the crack with the original EXE? That's practically making it clean.  8)7