Las Venturas Playground
An ANNOYING problem! - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: An ANNOYING problem! (/thread-7320.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

An ANNOYING problem! - Danny - 03-20-2008

This problem is relevant to this one.

Every time I try to connect to LVP i get,

Code:
Connecting to (ip)...
Connected successfully. LOading network game...
Connected to Las Venturas Playground

Then my saved character comes up and I'm in login room, I type /login LikeImGonnaTellYouMyPassYouNoob :D

And then it freezes... and I stuck in login room, and nothing talking, no one being killed on the death chart on the right...

Then I get
[Image: 820fe124.jpg]

I get this EVERY TIME!

I know I'm not banned coz I do actually connect, and on some occasions I have got as far as spawning... but never for more than 30 seconds!

How can I fix this? Please help!

Re: An ANNOYING problem! - Felle - 03-20-2008

You may get more luck by asking at the SA-MP Forums, yet I'm not sure whether they'll be able to give you any better answer.

This could be your internet connection spooking, exactly when did this error start occuring, have you done any changes since it worked and so on..?

Re: An ANNOYING problem! - Danny - 03-20-2008

This has happened before, and only when it was official. It started working again when it stopped being official... now it's official again... it doesnt work...

Re: An ANNOYING problem! - TEF - 03-21-2008

(03-20-2008, 05:52 PM)InVion link Wrote: This has happened before, and only when it was official. It started working again when it stopped being official... now it's official again... it doesnt work...
It has nothing to do with it being Official, else others would have it as well, and LVP's popularity would therefore be smaller. I have not once seen this without first seeing it before LVP being Official, so that's not the reason here.

Re: An ANNOYING problem! - Rien - 03-21-2008

I've had something similar, couldn't play for 5 months :+

updating my router software thingie helped

Re: An ANNOYING problem! - Danny - 03-21-2008

(03-21-2008, 10:31 AM)Twilight link Wrote: I've had something similar, couldn't play for 5 months :+

updating my router software thingie helped
So you know how annoying it isĀ  :r

How do I update my router software :X

What does it mean ;( how do I do it!? ;(

(why are the so many colours! What are you trying to tell me!?)

Re: An ANNOYING problem! - dab - 03-27-2008

You mean the Router Firmware? Usually you download an update from the router's website. The instructions should be on the website too.

Re: An ANNOYING problem! - Leski - 03-27-2008

(03-20-2008, 02:02 PM)InVion link Wrote: This problem is relevant to this one.

Every time I try to connect to LVP i get,

Code:
Connecting to (ip)...
Connected successfully. LOading network game...
Connected to Las Venturas Playground

Then my saved character comes up and I'm in login room, I type /login LikeImGonnaTellYouMyPassYouNoob :D

And then it freezes... and I stuck in login room, and nothing talking, no one being killed on the death chart on the right...

Then I get
[Image: 820fe124.jpg]

I get this EVERY TIME!

I got the same problem. But after I reconnect few times it works normally
lol and I can't buy any propertie. I see propertie marker but can't do /buy cuz "You have to be on propertie checkpoint to buy it" Sometimes i can't see the ramp at pirate ship. Or Health and armor pickups
Also, For me it happens only on Las Venturas Playground.
But should be ok now cuz I'm about to install D-LINK ADSL2 router :D

Re: An ANNOYING problem! - Maddolis - 03-27-2008

Phew, this topic ain't about me :P

First of all, try reinstalling sa-mp, and checking if it happens on other servers.

Re: An ANNOYING problem! - Leski - 03-27-2008

LOL you think I'm stupid, not only that I re-installed sa-mp. I re-installed my windowses :D