Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Fair Fight Movement
(03-25-2010, 03:24 PM)Future link Wrote: LOL... topic old from 2 years ago? When I saw that is created on 1 march, and have a reply today, I rushed to reply...
I AM SORRY, and surprised, I through that the laming and abusing is a recent problem from about 1-2 months ago? because also the admins are more severely from february onwards? But nooo... in 2008 were same problems? LOL!!

You weren't even around so how would you know? It was far from as stupid as it is these days.
(03-25-2010, 03:24 PM)Future link Wrote: LOL... topic old from 2 years ago? When I saw that is created on 1 march, and have a reply today, I rushed to reply...
I AM SORRY, and surprised, I through that the laming and abusing is a recent problem from about 1-2 months ago? because also the admins are more severely from february onwards? But nooo... in 2008 were same problems? LOL!!

Seriously, if you werent around, laming wouldnt be a recent thing
signed by (UvH)Hitman

Nah mate, laming is much more severe now than it was back then. People didn't always just run away or use commands...infact from my own experience against fighters, a popular way to lame in them days was the lag. SA-MP sync and lag was bad, so some made the lag even worse by opening several web browsers and stuff.

And yes this topic is old, if you don't know if a topic is old, look at the date on the start post, and see when the bump was.
lol yeah there will NEVER be a fair fight
(03-25-2010, 08:43 PM)Sc4rF4c3 link Wrote: lol yeah there will NEVER be a fair fight
u were the 1 who bumped it.
ur fault.
lol is that a bad thing?
(03-26-2010, 01:07 AM)Sc4rF4c3 link Wrote: lol is that a bad thing?

It's not a "bad" thing. It's just that you've just signed something that you do not believe in. So what was the point?
oh idk, i just hate lamers and such
(03-26-2010, 01:13 AM)Sc4rF4c3 link Wrote: oh idk, i just hate lamers and such

Next time, just have a look at the date in which the reply was made ;)